Sign in to follow this  
alyeska

New foundland looking for a partner

Just thought I’d throw this out there, I’m going in April date is flexible, i have access to free lodging in bentonville Arkansas, Clarksville Tennessee, Cincinnati Ohio and Boston so that would save some money and give us repair stops if needed, so all lodging is on me. There will be a 3 day stop in Tennessee for pontoon boat fishing on me! The rest is up to you, the ferries aren’t cheap we will take 2, one from Portland Maine to Nova Scotia, and one from Sydney to new foundland, I stay at memorial university in the dorms for $30 a night which is insane cheap for st Jon. I would like to take 21 days for this trip but am flexible. I e done this twice now and with free lodging I would estimate $2-3k for entire trip but you could easily spend $5 if not careful. Just pm me if your interested. 

• Like 2

I went there via Thunderbay CANADA in 2018. 4 weeks to Halifax and back. I have a  ENDURO contact in Ontario CAN. Will not be  able to go, during some serious treatment's for the next 6-8 weeks.

Firming up date for April 20th departure, ja ja you would be the perfect riding partner for this trip too bad your tied up maybe next time.