Sign in to follow this  
robertaccio

2021 Husky TE300i personal build

We all have our build preferences this is mine, this is mine born from many years of off-road racing and out in the boonies hard trail rides. 

2021 Husqvarna TE300i

Husky parts alloy trans oil cap- I've seen the plastic OEM type fill caps break off as they age

Coober ECU- after much solid data and research the fully uncorked plug and play non-Euro4 ECU is installed.

AXP full coverage skid plate with doubler integrated linkage guard- plastic types allow frame flex, are quiet, are sacrificial, and are slippery over obstacles

ARC Memlon Levers- unbreakable- I mean really unbreakable.

ZipTy Racing rear brake disc SharkFin- Aerospace quality construction lightest possible package as used by Graham and other factory enduro stars/teams.

DE/Discover Enduro Fork Shoe guards- amazing product high impact plastic- Bullet Proof almost unbreakable, although I did break one in a Tecate enduro, DE sent me a new one to replace it, it was an extreme rock hit.

FLO racing fat alloy pegs- bullet proof and even more foot area , it's an ergo thing, I've been standing on these for years.

TMD Chain guide- crazy bullet proof item as used by many of the world class guys.

Bullet Proof Designs Chain guide tab guard- another crazy bullet proof item to solidify the swingarm tabs from taking hits and cracking

Husky parts exhaust flange guard- Bullet proof item to prevent pipe hits from leveraging force into the exhaust flange and cracking it, been on my last 2 300s

P3 CF Pipe guard just to deflect/absorb some hits off the pipe, always use P3 Pirie Performance Products and CF looks cool!

CF fork guards look cool light weight add a protective skin to vulnerable upper forks to roost and tip overs

2 hours ago, Ptkatoomer said:

Hmmm, be nice to actually SEE what you're talking about 🙂

Concur...pics, or it's not happening...;)

• Like 1