Mr.JAJA

Motorcycle helmet painting

Does any one has a contact for Helmet painting. I will get a new helmet and like to get it Custom Painted.

Thank you and by the way. Happy new Year to all.

Troy Lee perhaps? One of the old school originals in the helmet painting trade. Back in the helmet painting heyday of 80s-90s most all the top riders had TLD custom painted helmets. 

https://troyleedesigns.com/pages/paint

Aldo Drudi is the main man behind the helmet persona VR46 but I'm sure sending a helmet over to Italia would be a bit cost prohibitive.

Locally I can't recall but I know we have others in the SoCal region.

There is a guy on Facebook Tristan Koepfli has a business called T.CreationsPaint Designs.  I think he used to paint for Troy Lee but not certain. He does awesome custom work and will have a new shop open mid January in Temecula. He is also a dual sport rider. When I hit him up for the phone number, he said he has ridden with you before Udo. 

951 719 6493 or
tcreationspaint@gmail.com

• Like 1

On 12/30/2020 at 5:21 PM, Huntndogs said:

There is a guy on Facebook Tristan Koepfli has a business called T.CreationsPaint Designs.  I think he used to paint for Troy Lee but not certain. He does awesome custom work and will have a new shop open mid January in Temecula. He is also a dual sport rider. When I hit him up for the phone number, he said he has ridden with you before Udo. 

951 719 6493 or
tcreationspaint@gmail.com

Tristan rode with us over Palomar Mtn a few months back. Super Cool guy and quite an artist. I believe he still works with TLD at some level...

Chris

• Like 1

Udo, you met Tristan on the ride we did a few months ago from Packards to Palomar Divide.