Sign in to follow this  
bikeslut

A Rant not worthy of advrider

On the way to work today, as I was buzzing along I-8, a middle -aged (yes, that means younger than I) soccer mom, in a suburban pulls in to my lane, JUST as I am passing her...

What the heck? No signal, no mirror check, and no look over the shoulder? Sheesh!

So being the bad ass biker dude I am, I moved over to the shoulder, and gave her a wave... well THAT took her off guard... she seems genuinely sorry!

I was disappointed, but realize anybody can make a mistake...

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest... I feel much better now... I apologize if I offended anyone with my profanity.

So being the bad ass biker dude I am, I moved over to the shoulder, and gave her a wave... well THAT took her off guard...

In the made for TV movie version... she is startled by the passive-aggressive behavior of the mysterious biker hiding behind his helmet's smoked screen... loses control of the van which then bursts into flames...

... the kind of flames this touchy-feely rant would get on ADVrider... :lol:

On the way to work today, as I was buzzing along I-8, a middle -aged (yes, that means younger than I) soccer mom, in a suburban pulls in to my lane, JUST as I am passing her...

What the heck? No signal, no mirror check, and no look over the shoulder? Sheesh!

So being the bad ass biker dude I am, I moved over to the shoulder, and gave her a wave... well THAT took her off guard... she seems genuinely sorry!

I was disappointed, but realize anybody can make a mistake...

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest... I feel much better now... I apologize if I offended anyone with my profanity.

The other day, I was heading down 78 with Mickey on the back of the 950. Traffic was going very slowly, so I started to lanesplit. I noticed an SUV, with a soccer mom (no relation to Joliet) driving in the left lane. I like to watch for mirror checks and be ready for the combat lane changes, but couldn't in this case. This lady had her mirror folded flat against the window. As I putted past I asked Mickey "Hey, you think she can see us in that mirror?".

The other day, I was heading down 78 with Mickey on the back of the 950.

Hey DigDug, what 950 ?? Did you get one ??