Sign in to follow this  
dirt dame

Devils Hole, Deep Creek

For those of you who have been longing to plan and post another trip up to Pinnacles but were waiting for Deep Creek to get low enough to cross, now is your chance.

Devils Hole motorcycle crossing location as of 05/04/08

100_0751.jpg

as opposed to the conditions of same general spot the week before Easter.

100_0575.jpg

For those of you who have been longing to plan and post another trip up to Pinnacles but were waiting for Deep Creek to get low enough to cross, now is your chance.

Wow, that's surprising/good news :unsure:<_< .....I thought the heavier snow pack this year might clog it up for a while....cool.....time to start thinking about pre-running some of the "Big Bear Run" :punish: ......a portion of the Pinnacles loop is usually part of that ride :unsure:

I am getting a pack fly rod from Cabelas to go with my pack spinning rod. (love those Cabela bucks!) later on I would like to post a ride and fish expedition to Deep Creek. There are Rainbow and Brown trout in it. <_<

I am getting a pack fly rod from Cabelas to go with my pack spinning rod. (love those Cabela bucks!) later on I would like to post a ride and fish expedition to Deep Creek. There are Rainbow and Brown trout in it. <_<

I love trout! I'll bring the frying pan, camp stove and freeze dried rice!

When are we going?

C'Mon... let's GO

You had better bring lots of freeze dried rice, as the trout are generally small (cocktail weenie sized) and the limit is two per person per day. There are some big trout that are caught from time to time, but they are in remote areas. They didn't manage to get big fer nuthin'. <_<

Bump

I added a "before" picture to the first post for comparison ^_^