Sign in to follow this  

I am planning my move west and wondering if anyone is still going to Moab in this time frame? :angel:

Still waiting for KTMrad to set the dates. I am hoping I can go. :) Ken

If I was going to Moab in May, it would not be until the 3rd or 4th week of May, as stated in the original Moab post. But, this trip will not be happening for me this year.

I will be heading to Moab and arriving on the 9th of May. A friend from Colorado will be joining me for the weekend and we will be camping in the Slick Rock area (Sand Flats.) We are planning to do 5 MoH and whatever else looks interesting. We are A/B level riders riding KTM 300s.

I plan to head out of town this Sunday or Monday and spending a few days in the St. George area with another friend street biking and dirt biking before heading to Moab on Friday. After the weekend in Moab I might hang around there a few more days before heading down to the Durango, Colorado area (at my dad's) where I'll spend a couple of weeks before heading home around the Memorial Day weekend. While there I'll be doing as much dirt and street riding as I can too.

If anyone wants to hook up with me for any of this great adventure then PM me and we can discuss it furthur.

If anyone wants to hook up with me for any of this great adventure then PM me and we can discuss it furthur.

After having just ridden in the Mesquite/St. George/Moab area within the past month.....and Durango years ago.....I can say without hesitation, that's a sweet game plan/itinerary you have laid out for the next few "weeks" :P ......have fun! (I'm sure you will).....I'M JEALOUS/ENVIOUS!!! :P:P

Jeff, hope you're able to hook-up and ride with these guys.....don't even think about riding at the 5MOH solo.....