Sign in to follow this  
papaalex

Sunday 04/13

Papa and Spough want to ride on Sunday...Any takers?...Lets stay high and cool...Recomendations????

papa.

Papa,

My recommendation to stay high and cool would be ride in Northern California with the Mother Lode Dual Sport riders. Leave now and you can make a Sunday ride. :D Yea I know I’m a smart a$$. :blink: I have to work this weekend. Maybe next time, you guys have fun.

Roger

hows the trails at big bear or arrowhead? Anyone have maps or gps tracks? technical trails and or single track would be best.

hows the trails at big bear or arrowhead? Anyone have maps or gps tracks? technical trails and or single track would be best.

Mickey, Dirt Dame and I were up there Easter Sunday and everything was clear out of pinnacles. Lots of writeups on riding out of Pinnacles - just do a search for it in the writeups forum. Check out my directions to the Pinnacles staging area in this thread. Crawdaddy posted our favorite 50 mile loop in this thread, but you might want to check out the devil's hole crossing before you get all the way around to it. It was running pretty deep on Easter Sunday and there were some pretty big rocks to bump over - maybe the couple weeks have brought down the water level. It's a long way back around from the far side if you decide not to cross. You can get maps from http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/sanbernardino/recreation/ohv/, the one you want for Pinnacles is titled "Mountaintop Ranger District - Lake Silverwood to Big Pine Flats".

I don't think I'll be able to make it, but would love to if I can make my schedule work...

Mickey, Dirt Dame and I were up there Easter Sunday and everything was clear out of pinnacles. Lots of writeups on riding out of Pinnacles - just do a search for it in the writeups forum. Check out my directions to the Pinnacles staging area in this thread. Crawdaddy posted our favorite 50 mile loop in this thread, but you might want to check out the devil's hole crossing before you get all the way around to it. It was running pretty deep on Easter Sunday and there were some pretty big rocks to bump over - maybe the couple weeks have brought down the water level. It's a long way back around from the far side if you decide not to cross. You can get maps from http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/sanbernardino/recreation/ohv/, the one you want for Pinnacles is titled "Mountaintop Ranger District - Lake Silverwood to Big Pine Flats".

I don't think I'll be able to make it, but would love to if I can make my schedule work...

we need a guide...

alex and I decided to save big bear for a few weeks from now.

pine valley

me and briana are going to pine valley to corral canyon then maybe mcain. We'll be at pine valley at 9:00 if anyone wanna join us.