Sign in to follow this  
captcham

Blair Valley/Camping & riding

We will be camping in Blair valley this weekend and I would like to ride Sat. am if anyone is interested. I have pretty good knowledge of the area after riding it for the last few months. I ride on/off rode which means I like the sand and dirt but some times ya gotta hit the road to go from one place to the next. Riding a KTM 640 Adv. and am self sufficient. We will head out Fri. am so if ya wanna ride get in touch before then. Camping in Blair valley and your welcome to join if you want. Warm desert air, cold beer and riding, what more could one want? <_<

post-2007-1207799549_thumb.jpg

I know what more one could want... ya riding Sunday? <_<

The rest sounds great! Hitting Pinyon Drop-Off?

The Capt is already out in the dez, so he can't respond. But I can tell you he will ride whatever you want to try. We've done the Pinyon Drop and just about everything else. I can't make it down with the bike this weekend, but Capt usually stays until Sunday. He drives a silver Tacoma and pulls a pop up trailer.

thanks for the response... I am actually out of action this weekend, I just saw an opportunity for a smartass response.

Top ten reasons not to ride.

10. Cleaning my spark plug.

9. Wife/girlfriend will not pack my lunch.

8. Sofa too hard to strap on my bike.

7. Dust and dirt is hard on my system.

6. Dress blows up in the wind.

5. Cooler makes bike hard to ride when full of beer.

4. Some times its hot, some times its cold, don't know what to wear.

3. GPS is down due to online updates, not accurate within 2".

2. Game on, rebuilding my jet engine, washing hair, manicure day, Macy's sale, etc.

1. Cable on computer not long enough to respond to post that I would not go on anyway.

:blink::D:D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Life is what happens when you are making plans, lets ride and worry about the rest later, :D:D:D