Sign in to follow this  
bikeslut

Sunday March 2nd

Well Bear Valley was open, but the plans were all set... so I met Ozzy under the big oak tree... The ranger told us we couldn't unload there, even with street legal bikes, so drove up to Kernan cross-over...

post-122-1204646661_thumb.jpg

Shortly after that shot, THIS happens... well, it was the lightest kick stand I've ever felt... :)

post-122-1204646844_thumb.jpg

Then some -rejetting... :lol:

post-122-1204646865_thumb.jpg

The DRZ patiently waited through all of this, looking nice with the new levers, new graphics and Edge tailight

post-122-1204646894_thumb.jpg

So it wasn't enough he had to bring a smoker to keep up with bikeslut, he had to lighten it up a bit too! :lol:

Not really believing that, but it was fun to say anyway... :)

nah... he would ride 200 yards, then figure he had enough time to pop open the carb and fine tune the jetting...

His kick stand broke off, because every time he waited for me, he would put it down... metal fatigue after about the 30th time.. :lol:

bikeslut-

what kind of fuel tank do you have on the drz?

sent you a PM... I've never drained it, and the closest I came was in Mexico, so I can't even be sure how much "gas" I added... I would think I would get maybe 160 out of a full tank, if I was careful with the throttle...

of course, I am a hamfist, so I probably really get about 120 before I hit reserve (I did 3x3 and rejet)

I have a Clarke 3.9 Tank, and usually can get 120 to 150 before reserve....again depends on the happy grip!! :lol::)

bikeslut-

what kind of fuel tank do you have on the drz?

for those that get the Clarke "natural" tank... jlsche0 was asking about the "color" of my tank... he got the natural, and thought it looked "yellowish"

Mine did too, when I had the yellow/white bike... next to the black plastic, it looks whiter, and in that picture, it looks whiter than in person...

I've noticed on quite a few threads, that people start to post responses that get way off the original topic. I've seen this called "Thread Hijacking" on other sites. By the time everyone gets through all the posts, the topics being discussed no longer relate to the original topic, and the original discussion is sometimes lost.

Please refrain from too much of this Thread Hijacking. If it relates fairly closely to the original topic, than by all means keep posting.

If you want to wander away from the original topic, start your own conversations or threads, than please start a New Thread.

Any questions, let me know.

Thanks,

HELLO THIS POST IS ABOUT ME :rolleyes::D :curtsey: :blink:

Thread hijacking only counts if someone OTHER than the thread starter takes it off topic :scratch_one-s_head:

I've noticed on quite a few threads, that people start to post responses that get way off the original topic. I've seen this called "Thread Hijacking" on other sites. By the time everyone gets through all the posts, the topics being discussed no longer relate to the original topic, and the original discussion is sometimes lost.

Please refrain from too much of this Thread Hijacking. If it relates fairly closely to the original topic, than by all means keep posting.

If you want to wander away from the original topic, start your own conversations or threads, than please start a New Thread.

Any questions, let me know.

Thanks,

HELLO THIS POST IS ABOUT ME :scratch_one-s_head: :D:D:D

It's ALWAYS about YOU!

and your broken down KTM :D

it is so dailed in now I did some single track on monday that had been washed out leaving alot of pumpkin

size rocks expossed . it was unbleavable, amazing what a new front end will do.got to work on saturday call for monday

oz

You can't hijack a bikeslut thread. He's all about the post count. Gotta get to 1000 by 4/2/2008...

:)

Well then, he needs another mystery guest on his ride.