Bagstr

Breezy in Anza Borrego Monday & Tuesday

Will be On the Watch for conditions Monday or Tuesday.  Depending on the Beezyness, could be a narrow window of opportunity.

Bags

Monday - Julian 0800,  Granny's Kitchen - After a quick coffee and snack/breakfast, Heading down to Tamarisk Grove Campground to park under the trees on the street.

Plan to travel west up-grade in Gravevine Canyon to Jasper Truck Trail and down to Little Culp.  Then U-Turn and return same route. Plan wrap it up around Noon and get back to town and it's pleasures.  Scheduled to be windy overnight into morning, which may cause me to drop down to lower desert.  Best guess is Grapevine will be fine. 

Bagster

1 hour ago, EddieEarl said:

Is this mainly two or single track?  Technical or flowy?

Two track no technical pretty flowy

Not a big technical challenge but scenic Rocks and Sand.  Doable on a 800cc if you don't mind sand.

i-g9dgSDG-L.jpg

i-qLjsZ3n-L.jpg

i-992XSKX-L.jpg

P1010321%201000w-L.jpg

Nice.  Looks great.  I'm riding a 500 EXC.  Looks like perfect terrain for that.  I can't meet in Julian but can meet up at the Campground.  What time are kickstands up?  Thx for posting the ride.

Estimate arriving Tamarisk Grove about 0830 or slightly later, just a coffee and pastry in Julian.  If the wind is howling in Grapevine Canyon, keep the bike on the truck as we can move down the road to Buttes Pass, which is just north of Hwy 78 one mile east of Borrego Springs Road. Unlikely we will ride off before 0900.

B

"Can't make it Monday."    :(

Unfortunate,  I chose the lowest temperature and plan  on Dealing with the wind.   Let's hope next week cooperates.