dirt dame

The rain was nice 09/20/16

Lots of rain over the past couple of days has made the back country nice.  Gentle, steady rain soon soaked all my riding gear at McCain yesterday.  I'm pretty sure that it rained harder at Corral Canyon, so that place will probably be a slopfest for a few days.

IMG_0122_1.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

Don't you love it!! Pretty rare to get to ride in conditions like this locally.

18 minutes ago, Wierdrider said:

Looks like purrfikt conditions, no poblano with electrical ?

I've put two rides on the bike with no hiccups.  Not sure what caused the problem on that dualsport ride a couple of weeks ago, or if it will pop up again sometime in the future.

Your bike looks to clean. You avoid the puddles? I put in 40 miles today. Puddles were everywhere today. Dirt should be wet for a while. Ground is wet 6-7" deep. 

19 minutes ago, Getsmacked440 said:

Your bike looks to clean. You avoid the puddles? I put in 40 miles today. Puddles were everywhere today. Dirt should be wet for a while. Ground is wet 6-7" deep. 

There were no puddles yesterday.  Maybe one or two.  I can't wait for a really rainy season where there a tons of puddles and even water in some of the creek beds.  If I want a dirty bike, I can always head over to Corral Canyon.

55 minutes ago, rubarb said:

Meh, so jelly

Was it like chocolate cake out there?

Husky electrical have problems in the rain???

The ground was very nice.

The bike ran flawlessly....as it always has for the last 9 years (except for that one time, two weeks ago).-_-