Sign in to follow this  
Kevin

Ghost Riderz Death Valley Rally

The Ghost Riderz rode the Distict 38 Death Valley Rally this weekend. The Death Valley Rally was a 3-day 650 mile Big Big Adventure Ride. First stay started in Ridgecrest, ending in Pahrump Nevada. Second day ended in Beatty Nevada, then the third day was back to Ridgecrest. It was a great time. For you that are riding on the fence with the smaller bikes, you should give this a shot. We even rode with a Honda 650XL. He rode up with us from Los Angeles, rode the 3 days, then rode it back to LA with us.

That's what I'm talkin 'bout ! Sounds like a blast Kevin. I'm sorry I missed this prime time ride with you and The Ghost Riders. :unsure: Maybe I can do this one with ya'll next year. In the mean time, Geist Uberholt amigo ! Ride On !

No one has ever successfully photographed the Ghost Riders... <_<

img_0760e.jpg

Some claim they are just a hoax... the mystery continues... Do you believe? :D

No one has ever successfully photographed the Ghost Riders... :o

img_0760e.jpg

Some claim they are just a hoax... the mystery continues... Do you believe? :D

I believe, it was a dark foggy night and I’m sure I saw them silently floating above the mist, I believe. Just look at that picture of Pryo on his little Imperial Valley run. Remember the ghostly shadow? I believe! <_<

I think it is a fine photograph. I would recognize that miller light anywhere. <_< Cheers, Ken

There is a blurry picture of the ride, but I cant figure out how to post it-I get an error(Upload Failed. You are not permitted to upload a file with that extension). Besides, Miller Lite is the official beer of the Ghost Riderz.

There is a blurry picture of the ride, but I cant figure out how to post it-I get an error(Upload Failed. You are not permitted to upload a file with that extension). Besides, Miller Lite is the official beer of the Ghost Riderz.

All the money is spent on the nice bikes, no money left for good beer!

A close up of the Ghost Riderz bikes-Can you identify them?

post-34-1203548291_thumb.jpg