EddieEarl

Help! In Laws are coming! Let's go to Baja!

Vet rider in desperate times.  Surprise September trip by the in-laws causes spontaneous instinctive reflect to FLEE TO BAJA.  

One small PROBLEM:  This vet rider has ZERO Baja experience.  Looking for a 3-5 day trip.  HELP.

Trip Dates:  Week starting MON SEP 19.

Don't make me head down there by myself ... I'll do it though.  I'm desperate.

You've come to the right place. Stand by for compassionate help. 

Vet rider in desperate times.  Surprise September trip by the in-laws causes spontaneous instinctive reflect to FLEE TO BAJA.  

One small PROBLEM:  This vet rider has ZERO Baja experience.  Looking for a 3-5 day trip.  HELP.

Trip Dates:  Week starting MON SEP 19.

Don't make me head down there by myself ... I'll do it though.  I'm desperate.

For future reference, this sub forum is for rides that have already happened and somebody wants to post a report about it.  This topic should probably be in the Baja section.  Just sayin'.  What ever happened to the moderators that moved threads to the proper sections?  Nobody seems to do that anymore.

1 hour ago, dirt dame said:

For future reference, this sub forum is for rides that have already happened and somebody wants to post a report about it.  This topic should probably be in the Baja section.  Just sayin'.  What ever happened to the moderators that moved threads to the proper sections?  Nobody seems to do that anymore.

1 hour ago, dirt dame said:

Moderators, please move to the correct section.

Sorry that was not fast enough for you Mimi. I had already moved stuff once today but you probably did not see it as I DO TRY to stay on top of it. I delete double posts and move posts trying to better organize all the time. Let me know if something is wrong and I will try to fix it.

Running from the in laws as a reason for a ride is classic. Are you looking for a big or small bike ride?

2 hours ago, ADV Bum said:

Running from the in laws as a reason for a ride is classic. Are you looking for a big or small bike ride?

Haha thx!  Yeah sorry for incorrect post location.  I'm in crisis mode over here.  And I ride a 500 EXC but stretches of asphalt are a necessary evil I would rather experience than my in laws.