Guest Hammerin Hammon

I have decided to retire, RIDE CANCELED

I'm not sure I can keep up - Craig are you done dual sporting or was that just a teaser?

I would be happy to lead a dual sport ride in the North County ORV area sometime.

I'm heading to DC this weekend and will miss the DD but I think I have the following Sunday open. Or one day on of the weekends after that.

I know most of the trails around there and am happy to wait for everyone to make it through the various sections.

Also, if anyone has a 2 m or 70 cm ham radio, I always bring mine and we can keep in contact that way.

Daryl

No Workee No Surfee + yegermeister midday turns Hammer into a comedian <_<:D

Guest Hammerin Hammon

No Workee No Surfee + yegermeister midday turns Hammer into a comedian :D:D

Did, Jr. Seau also retire. :o:P The ride will go on,

Once before I suggested another forum (SDAR-HC) HC. for hardcore. Is it a posobility to limit access to regesterd HARD CORE riders. Liked Members Only. As this site grows there will be more riders looking for these type of rides. :P Maybe I will retire from easy beginner rides. :P

Those of you still interested should P.M me with a phone number. The rest of you can wait for the Photos.

Craigermeister. <_<

No Workee No Surfee + yegermeister midday turns Hammer into a comedian :D:D

Did, Jr. Seau also retire. :o:P The ride will go on,

Once before I suggested another forum (SDAR-HC) HC. for hardcore. Is it a posobility to limit access to regesterd HARD CORE riders. Liked Members Only. As this site grows there will be more riders looking for these type of rides. :P Maybe I will retire from easy beginner rides. :P

Those of you still interested should P.M me with a phone number. The rest of you can wait for the Photos.

Craigermeister. <_<

Craig I get the impression that you don’t want to ride with me. Now you want a forum that I won’t be allowed in. How come you don’t like me? I shower, brush my teeth and everything.

I wanted to be your friend, Roger :P

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Good job, Gbhusky4me007 or whatev...... :unsure::D:D:P:P:P

I posted a good ride, some people have decided to personaly bash me. :lol::lol: No problem. I feel deeply sorry for all the those people. I will still ride. :D:D I could stoop to your level and personaly bash people but I chose not to.

I hope you all have had fun at my expense. Some of you have made me angry, but I realize you have problems and it must make you feel better to bash me.

Hey thats O.K I will pray for all of you.

Craig.

Atta boy,Good job, Hammerin Hammeroid :lol: Your sensational tabloid style of posting is always SOME kind of a hoot and you know you love it. :unsure: If you were an author you would be on the best seller list, with your unpredictable flair for the dramatic and all like that there. :D These posts are like a big pie throw or a food fight, the Jerry Springer show of motorcycling or.....a politcal debate :D:P:D:D !

howzat? :lol:

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Anyone else who wants to bash me, PLEASE WAIT and tell me face to face, this weekend at the Desert Dash.

Craig.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I will not be at the dash this year. Can you swing buy the house?

:unsure::lol::lol: SURE MIKE!

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I will not be at the dash this year. Can you swing buy the house?

:unsure::lol::lol: SURE MIKE! INow that is a good one. Mike you ROCK. :D:D:P

I gota GO I am Missing American Idol.

American Idol? So that's the secret of where he gets all his intellectual stimulation from! :unsure: