Bp619

Gpskevin California adventure trail

Have you signed up to be a test rider Brian? 

Looks pretty cool, thanks for sharing. 

7 minutes ago, Wintyfresh said:

Boulder Creek is considered a harder option? 

That part is Cedar Creek TT. 

I would be nervous on a 1200 GS though. 

I feel a Cedar creek tt noob ride coming on. Up into Julian for lunch then down Engineers over to Fred's Canyon then flow in thru pine valley for vanilla malts & bacon mountain burgers at Frosty's

Im hungry now.

4 hours ago, Wierdrider said:

Have you signed up to be a test rider Brian? 

Looks pretty cool, thanks for sharing. 

No test rider i already know the routes and done everything threw big bear and apple valley plus dont have time to commit to same old routes

You don't have time for what now?

i love the old routes?.

Before you go getting  all trans-continental on us..don't forget you owe us a nOOb ride for that time you rung your own bell coming down from 2 for Tuesday's !

Dont have time to do these exact routes would rather ride other stuff right now only getting out every month or so. Think couple routes have locked gates too. Maybe have to wait on noob ride until cools down little more "noobs dont like heat", plus my crash wasnt that bad just knocked me out for couple minutes i rode the hour home and 2 more times that week, more like a nap after my 2 beers waiting for other riders to catch up.

2 minutes? (Is that what they told you) I heard it was more like 5 .. Haha nap waiting for them to ketchup. I like the humor. 

After that happened I wear atgatt. I learned your lesson.

i hope my bikes ready when you get your route together. I'm getting rusty with the heat and work being so prevailant right now.

im gonna go search for locked gates once the bike is up. Hope i don't find any .