Anyone? considering a later afternoon/eve ride? Corral, McCain? 

Have fun Rob! 

I would be down for an after work ride tomorrow or Friday if you want to go as well?  I can bring my bike in and leave straight from work

nogo until commitment thurs pm nogo, friday is open

Was actually thinking about riding this afternoon. Corral 6pm-ish at cross roads? quick loop back at truck before dark?

texas D yes lets do it!! 1800 at cross roads i like your thought process. gotta burn off this freakin burrito i should not have eaten!!!!!! anyone else for a quick loop burn the burrito ride!!!

shout out and thank you to Texas dualler ,  got me off the sofa...well out of the garage. @1800 start 2030 back at the trucks as the darkness fell, perfect timing. also temp was @ 80 at start and at finish low 70s nice.

ALSO-- found some gear on the trail on the second section of ranger (heading west) anyone missing anything????

ride report 2 of us both on motos from xroads up the hill over to ranger I led tp trail head then texas led we ran out onto ranger we got way screwed up on first section, its a hard trail read now.....but tex d got us back on trail we rolled first section comfortably stopped at cross road "mid" point. we  continued tex on point, sun and even slight dust was tough to see, i picked up gear, sun was tough heading west. we stopped at main road end of ranger. i went on point to special test that west section heading east, waited at cross road texas led the rest of the way back to trucks. perfect ride.