Sign in to follow this  
Strega

Presidents Weekend - Superstition / Plaster City

Gonna be on the West side if Plaster City on Sun during the day, will be out there at 9am, staying until Monday afternoon. I'll jump on my Laptop and post some GPS coords as soon as I get there. Might not camp there, may drive up to Superstition and try and find those camping out there.

Roughly HERE

GLAMIS-East side wash 25ish. Easy ride in to china wall, lizard or oldsmobile.

Truck race is Saturday (Plaster City West) and bike race on Sunday (Plaster City East). I'll be there for the bike race on Sunday. If you get down that way look me up #113s on KTM 525 driving tan toyota tundra crew cab with DBS Powdercoat on the side.

Truck race is Saturday (Plaster City West) and bike race on Sunday (Plaster City East). I'll be there for the bike race on Sunday. If you get down that way look me up #113s on KTM 525 driving tan toyota tundra crew cab with DBS Powdercoat on the side.

Where abouts do you park and where does that race take place?? I'm unfamiliar with the Plaster City area other than I know WHERE it is, hehe.

We are going out on friday nite stay till Monday should be with another family or two 10 poles in off of Wheeler Rd. or go .9 of a mile past the sign on Wheeler and make a right tun and drive straight towards the pole line. Got a green and white Jamboree and a white Four Winds M/H Any one is welcome to stop or stay. T he PITS will both be busy with two races that weekend.

Tom

Where abouts do you park and where does that race take place?? I'm unfamiliar with the Plaster City area other than I know WHERE it is, hehe.

There will be a pit row on the east side of Plaster City (usually about a 1/2 mile in from evan hughs) there are signs and stuff so it would be easy to find.

strega, I'll be out there with my girlfriend and another buddy sunday and camping sunday night. We have a bunch of wood and sobe bottles :declare: I'll try and find you. By the way, the south side of wheeler road is the "dust zone". Less dust on the north side. I'll post back up tomorrow or saturday when i figure out the lagistics.

-quote name='spaugh' date='Feb 13 2008, 10:21 PM' post='17680']

strega, I'll be out there with my girlfriend and another buddy sunday and camping sunday night. We have a bunch of wood and sobe bottles <_< I'll try and find you. By the way, the south side of wheeler road is the "dust zone". Less dust on the north side. I'll post back up tomorrow or saturday when i figure out the lagistics.

hey Brad where are you staying we'll be 10 poles in off Wheeler rd fri,sat.sun 760-789-1358

Tom

im not sure, we are gonna try and get out there sunday and stay the night at superstition, not sure what pole we'll be near <_<. Its prabably gonna be busy out there. I'll give you a call sunday morning tom.

Where exactly would 10 poles be? Sorry haven't camped out there enough to know all these spots just yet.

you guys crack me up with the poles thing. He means, when you turn off huff onto wheeler, start counting poles....

strega, I'll be out there with my girlfriend and another buddy sunday and camping sunday night. We have a bunch of wood and sobe bottles :lol: I'll try and find you. By the way, the south side of wheeler road is the "dust zone". Less dust on the north side. I'll post back up tomorrow or saturday when i figure out the lagistics.

My girl's friends are camping on the West side of Plaster City, I'm gonna be there at 9am and try to catch some of the D38 race on the east side. I'll keep an eye out for ya on the #113s, we hope to check out the race.

Updated first post as well.