Sign in to follow this  
Joliet

Supercross pics 2-9-08

A few of my favorite things, Husky, truck, wife (not necessarily in that order :) ).

2-5-08017.jpg

Ride-Orange and Chief Gunner putting up the awning with Tree lending some armchair assistance. (If you look close you can see Carguy in the background)

2-5-08018.jpg

L to R Mrs. Ride-Orange, Mrs. Hammerin Hammon, Hammerin Hammon, Tree, Mrs. Tree

2-5-08020.jpg

I didn't start taking pics until we were about ready to go in... Here's the rig and part of the group after we had things pretty well packed-up.

IMG_0598.jpg

PalmAveRider and his brother Jack flanked by Mr. & Mrs. Tree

IMG_0601.jpg

Me taking a pic of Tree taking a pic of John79 and his lovely gal pal Kim. Also - carguy shows off his choppers

IMG_0603.jpg

Baja43 (2nd from the right) and his band of merry makers

IMG_0606.jpg

Now you no longer have to wonder why we call him "Tree"

IMG_0607.jpg

Some race action - Millsaps checking out Reed catching him in the SX Main

IMG_0614.jpg

carguy and his gal pal Sheila

IMG_0615.jpg

Baja43 Jr. and Courtney on Sheila's "SHEVIL"

IMG_0618.jpg

After that the Craigermeister started to kick-in. I'm sure glad I didn't lose the camera :)

I know The Chief's son in law, Justin, got video of Pastrana's backflip during the opening parade lap. Hopefully we'll all get a YouTube link soon :)

A few of my favorite things, Husky, truck, wife (not necessarily in that order :) ).

2-5-08017.jpg

Do you bring that bike everywhere now? :)

Do you bring that bike everywhere now? :)

Yeah, do ya? It'd probably be more fun to actually ride :) .

I don't take it everywhere anymore. The chain was starting to rust up from the long hot showers :) . Ken

Actually, I had just picked it up from the dealer downtown, they were working out an issue with the FI mapping with the new pipe. Trying to save myself an extra trip. :) Ken

I don't take it everywhere anymore. The chain was starting to rust up from the long hot showers :D . Ken

Actually, I had just picked it up from the dealer downtown, they were working out an issue with the FI mapping with the new pipe. Trying to save myself an extra trip. :) Ken

A likely story <_<

He tells us it has about a hundred miles on it, but the ODO still reads 0 :unsure:

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I didn't start taking pics until we were about ready to go in... Here's the rig and part of the group after we had things pretty well packed-up.

IMG_0598.jpg

PalmAveRider and his brother Jack flanked by Mr. & Mrs. Tree

IMG_0601.jpg

Me taking a pic of Tree taking a pic of John79 and his lovely gal pal Kim. Also - carguy shows off his choppers

IMG_0603.jpg

Baja43 (2nd from the right) and his band of merry makers

IMG_0606.jpg

Now you no longer have to wonder why we call him "Tree"

IMG_0607.jpg

Some race action - Millsaps checking out Reed catching him in the SX Main

IMG_0614.jpg

carguy and his gal pal Sheila

IMG_0615.jpg

Baja43 Jr. and Courtney on Sheila's "SHEVIL"

IMG_0618.jpg

After that the Craigermeister started to kick-in. I'm sure glad I didn't lose the camera :unsure:

I know The Chief's son in law, Justin, got video of Pastrana's backflip during the opening parade lap. Hopefully we'll all get a YouTube link soon :)

I had a great time, well everything I remember.

Does anybody know why Shela punched me in the chest, <_< and then in the face. :D

All I remember is telling her she hits like a girl :D:D

I felt like I was in the right place when Davi Millsaps sat down next to us.

post-465-1202772098_thumb.jpg

post-465-1202772135_thumb.jpg

post-465-1202772196_thumb.jpg

I felt like I was in the right place when Davi Millsaps sat down next to us.

I got some knuckles and Courtney got a high 5 from Shorty during the intros (it even says "SHORTY" on his jersey) <_< THAT was cool!

Great time indeed, thanks to Ride-Orange for the base camp with all the fixins...though next time leave the "Craigermeister" with whomever you got it from, that one hurt a little the next day.

It was nice meeting up with some of you again and meeting others for the first time. <_<

Great time was had by all, Great food, drinks, and friends. <_< It was just a prelude to all the fun that will be going on at the Deset Dash. The wife was a little leary of getting there that early just to hang out but I think she had fun. With Reed going down in the sand the race was even interesting. Too bad there ain't anybody of note riding KTM except at best a 4-8 guy in Nick Wey. :unsure:

Guest Hammerin Hammon

next time leave the "Craigermeister" with whomever you got it from, that one hurt a little the next day.

You must not be training properly. :unsure:

You gota be able to party all night, and get out ride all day. <_<

post-465-1202781718_thumb.jpg