Sign in to follow this  
roostingu

Ocotilla Wells Ride 2-15 2-16 ?

I am moving to Poway in the spring but have a week vacation and I am picking up a new KTM 530 EXC-R on Friday 2-14 and want to get a day ride or more before I have to come back here to the frozen tundra.

I won't have a truck so I was going to ride out I think it is about 70 miles from Poway I have GPS for the ride , Maybe get a room a ride somemore the next day? More fun to ride with someone if anyone is interested. roostingu@hotmail.com I could schedule it for during the week (preferred) if anyone is off or retired. I am 53yrs old,and have been riding enduro's in northern mich for the past 10yrs but grew up in socal can't wait to get back. riding level: I compete in VET B class AMA enduro series

Jeff

I am 53yrs old,and have been riding enduro's in northern mich for the past 10yrs but grew up in socal can't wait to get back. riding level: I compete in VET B class AMA enduro series

Jeff

Jeff:

Are you talking UP or Lower Michigan? I grew up in Custer, MI.

I am 53yrs old,and have been riding enduro's in northern mich for the past 10yrs but grew up in socal can't wait to get back. riding level: I compete in VET B class AMA enduro series

Jeff

Jeff:

Are you talking UP or Lower Michigan? I grew up in Custer, MI.

Both I rode the Wolverine Enduro and Harrison Mich Enduro and have ridden Marquette and some of the DNR loops in the UP including Drummond Island.

I think a bunch of us are headed to Ocatillo Wells for that Presidents Day weekend. I need to get a few more details when and where, but I'd be happy to throw your bike in my trailer so you don't have to make the long ride out there. I'm planning on heading out on the 15th. That would give you the 14th to pick up your bike, get your break in period done, and if you'd like, can bring it to my place and we can get that first oil change outa the way. I'm in Sorrento Valley which is 10 minutes from Poway. Feel free to shoot me a PM if any of that makes sense.

I could do a desert ride 2-18, 19, or 20.

It would work for me on the 19th and the 20th I am supposed to see a guy about a job on the 18th but should only take an hour or so in the morning sorry took so long to respond we have had a lot of snow which turns my 10hr days into 12 to 14hrs I am so tired of this place, can't friday can't come soon enough

Jeff

I plan on being out there Sunday, but nothing is ever for sure with me!

I will park next to some friends off of Cahuilla Trail (north east).

Don't know if I will be riding my Honda #1L or my new white KTM.