Sign in to follow this  
bikeslut

This Sunday

Casbah; downtown San Diego... my band starts around 8

Free appetizers start at 7 (i wouldn't expect them to last long), then Abraham Project (or Team Abraham, I forget)

Then my band The Tighten Ups :unsure: I had NOTHING to do with the name.

We are followed by Dottie and the Diamonds

Free admission and (some) free food, and you can be in bed by 10!

Look forward to seeing some of you out there... :blink:

Casbah; downtown San Diego... my band starts around 8

Free appetizers start at 7 (i wouldn't expect them to last long), then Abraham Project (or Team Abraham, I forget)

Then my band The Tighten Ups :unsure: I had NOTHING to do with the name.

We are followed by Dottie and the Diamonds

Free admission and (some) free food, and you can be in bed by 10!

Look forward to seeing some of you out there... :blink:

I think I might be down for this =) Always fun to watch live music!

I'll be playing at the Surf and Saddle in Solana Beach with a few buddies on Feb 22nd as well. Here's a small clip of us covering Simple Man by Lynard Skynard. I'm the one playing the Ovation wearing the Black THOR shirt =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhQcHQ7xeqM

I'll be playing at the Surf and Saddle in Solana Beach with a few buddies on Feb 22nd as well. Here's a small clip of us covering Simple Man by Lynard Skynard. I'm the one playing the Ovation wearing the Black THOR shirt =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhQcHQ7xeqM

Hey Man, are you sure about that date/location??? :blink::o:unsure: ......I'm pretty sure that you and "The Slutty One" (Bike Slut) are both supposed to be playing out at Butterfield Ranch that evening ;):o:D

I dont want to start a rumor, but is that a joke or are we having a band :unsure: at the dash.

The Dash is still a big maybe for me... have some family things going on, but I was still thinking about driving out for Sat night, and sharing some of my free beer with ya'll, then maybe ride the Sunday leg.

As far as a "band" goes... a trumpet and a guitar would sound a little "thin". :blink: If everybody wants to form a good ol fashioned berkley conga line, I can bring percussion, and we can all make noise...:unsure: :party:I have congas, agogo bells, tambs, timbale, guiro and MORE COWBELLs... I generally bring a horn when I camp, just to hang around and blow some blues.

Strega- nice sounding group; as you well know, San Diego is not the best place to be in the music biz, but is a much better place to live, in general. :o

It'd be nice to see any, and all of you there, but, being a Sunday night, I would understand if nobody shows up... ;)

Being as how I don't have a job to go to the next morning and you say this gig is a freebie, I might show up. :blink: A long time ago (in a galaxy far far away etc....)I was in music. I played guitar in rock bands and a western band once and I sang too, so I used to go and watch bands alot. That was in the late 70s and early 80s. Sigh....a trip down memory lane :unsure: