Me and motojerk went on a cool, bigger bike freindly ride, were going to try to make this a regular thing, all are welcome to join us, just keep in mind: we are going at a noob/big bike pace, with the priority being fun, not fast! We did fred canyon to thing valley to la posta tt, and then motojerk took us on some of the trails at corral canyon OHV.

post-16019-0-25776500-1447088965_thumb.j

post-16019-0-31575800-1447089003_thumb.j

post-16019-0-64131300-1447089054_thumb.j

post-16019-0-33894500-1447089154_thumb.j

post-16019-0-86658600-1447089417_thumb.j

post-16019-0-29939200-1447089439_thumb.j

post-16019-0-75158200-1447089502_thumb.j

just realized i posted in the wrong section, can a admin move this to write ups for me?

No problem - moved.

Yeah, post up and I'll get some miles on the Tiger. I sort of kept up with the discussion in the other thread but my weekend went a different direction. Some of my favorite areas there.

just realized i posted in the wrong section, can a admin move this to write ups for me?

No problem - moved.

Yeah, post up and I'll get some miles on the Tiger. I sort of kept up with the discussion in the other thread but my weekend went a different direction. Some of my favorite areas there.

cool, im trying to get something together for either saturday or sunday, Ill keep you in the loop!

Nice job. Good meeting you Sunday.

likewise, cant wait to do it again!

Hey Daufcguy! Great pics & a great ride! It was good to meet & ride with you. Looking forward to going on more rides. Can't make it make it this weekend, heading to Punta Penasco.

Hey Daufcguy! Great pics & a great ride! It was good to meet & ride with you. Looking forward to going on more rides. Can't make it make it this weekend, heading to Punta Penasco.

Have fun in Punta Penasco! Ill see you next time

Send me a post next time you head out, I would love to join.

You Got it Brother!

Looks great! I'd be into a noob friendly, easy does it, big bike ride. I ride a 2012 Triumph Scrambler. I feel ok mostly on fire roads to SLIGHTLY more challenging terrain. It's a lot of bike to handle but I'm trying to get better at riding dirt with it. I wonder if this ride would've been something I could handle. Was it steep? Loose? Rocky? Be in touch if you're planning another ride. I just got back from a trip through Tecate out hwy 2 through La Rumorosa and down hwy 5 to Pete's camp returing via hwy 3 to Ensenada then hwy 1 into T.J. to S.D.