Sign in to follow this  
wildwood

Santa Rosa Mtn. night of Bike Camping

Knew it, no rollerbags. Ha!

Thx again, Bob, for getting the ride together. Good times.

That was a great time with great people. Somehow avoided a hangover the next morning, which was nice, as I didn't the next day after hosting a guy that was supporting a racer in the Baja Rally 3.0 that just finished this weekend.

More crowded than I've ever seen it before up there from the "hunters". More trash too. Growing up in rural MN and MT, where hunting is a solitary and quiet affair with no one around, it was weird to see city camps with whole families within earshot of each other, all wandering around with rifles. Too crowded to really stalk any game and too dangerous with that many people around. A teenager wandered into Josh's camp at around 8 am, smoked a joint, and started fiddling with a .45 after he was high, which was...interesting. Thank you for the lending of jacket, I was freezing my ass off! Also, the conversation around the lantern was hilarious that night. SDAR is definitely a pegging free zone, ha ha.

I had a nice little site down the hill from everyone, great place to enjoy a bottle of wine and mountain house macaroni and cheese:

IMG_20151003_082822_zpswjn00vfy.jpg

Don't forget the wieners you put in your Mac and Cheese ^^^^

Don't forget the wieners you put in your Mac and Cheese ^^^^

Those were really good, and you certainly didn't hesitate to snatch one up :heh: !