A co-worker is from there says it's nice country, ok how many of you guys bought your ISDE t-shirt from the AMA to support our riders?

This young Hodaka rider I met in 2004, Jubal Brown.

post-3291-0-25186300-1441745860_thumb.jp

Now he's representing USA on the ISDE Club Team.

post-3291-0-86316300-1441746070_thumb.jp

top tier rider Kailub Russell crashed out on day 3. he'll be ok, him out puts our chances for top of the podium in a tough spot. Ryan Sipes is still leading the OA individual (I don't think a US rider has ever done that)

PS just in case y'all did not know all these bikes are actually DS bikes---thinly veiled plated street legal off road race bikes. This is where all these latest series of competition bred DS bikes are born from.

Another Hodaka club member competed twice on the club team earning a Silver medal. Billy Burns here riding AHRMA cross country on his Hidaka, post-3291-0-59792700-1441839351_thumb.jp

and here representing USA.

post-3291-0-46423600-1441839420_thumb.jp

Ryan Sipes OA the first American (AMA rider) to do so. As a team we still have never won.

individual OA , wow, This puts Ryan among a very elite group of world class enduro riders. Very pleased as a fan of enduro to see our former AMA Pro MX guy pull this off!!!!

on another note Ammie/Pro rider "old guy" Fred Hoess gets his record tying Gold medal from the C1 class, he is now tied with Paul Edmondson for most gold medals earned in ISDE comp.

Many "local" club class guys that I've crossed paths with and met at racing events did great in this event, very cool stuff.