Sign in to follow this  
Ken S

Corral newbie ride 7-26

So I guess I have more patience than I thought.

Brought my friends 15 year old son Austin out to ride his new to him YZ450 for the first time. (Not his first bike.)

Also met 350 thumper and Meatmord.

Nice temps at 7am. Austin had a hard time with clutch work and killed his bike a lot. Had an even harder time restarting the bike. He's only about 140lbs.

After starting to get the hang of it he went down and broke the clutch handle off. I rode it back to my truck and put on my spare.

About 30 minutes later he went down on greenhorn and destroyed a radiator, lucky we were close to the road where I was able to get my truck to end the day very early.

Meatmord - Corey is learning fast. Best I've seen him ride so far.

Yea! I had an awesome time today. Nearly ran out of gas. Darren and I went down 5 (I think) after we left Ken and Austin. Did some good crashing there. And, as you're probably all aware of, it is possible and quite wonderful to get a bee in your helmet. Got me in the ear while I was on the highway headed home. Still have no idea really how he got in there.

Thanks Ken S and 350Thumper for another good one.

Sounds like fun and I've had a fly get in there bee no bueno

I will never figure out why a 15 YO novice has a YZF450 or even thinks he needs one of those.......must've seen it on the internet or his buddies told him its the best and fastest.

Anyway good on you for showing the young bloke around... at most he should be riding a 250F at best an enduro type e start 250F. But that's just my opinion........stay safe out there

Birthday present from a loving dad who rides a quad and doesn't know any better.

I thought he was giving me the finger, not so. 350Thumper poses elegantly on the rocks

darren_zpsjhzcxmkb.png.

Oh yea. How I was mistaken on that I don't know. I can feel the love. Nice video skills.

Kernan=(90% of) Gorman, so if you like Kernan, SVRA Gorman is full of those type routes (FYI)

Yes I do enjoy, love kernan. Taught my son how to camp and ride in Gorman. Lived next to it for a while.

.lots of easter egg hunts out there..

Somebody is having too much fun while editing