TdubLady

Dude, where's my phone, or boot or truck combo....or?

Nice video you definitely saved it in the beginning definitely 2nd gear on ur 300 on that hill. Also nice job getting my crash and the other 3 layovers. Ironically the bug bike stayed up and kept up the whole time good job George

Finally got around to uploading the video

https://youtu.be/i3CsTUprpeU

Hey nice vid thanks for posting. It's nice to watch these vids since I'm still out from my broken foot. That ktm 300 sounds fun.

Ken it's good to see you out riding again I hope I'm back at it soon. How's the new boots working out for ya?

When you gonna be healed rob missed you on last couple rides

Texas, thanks for posting me falling down. DICK. Kidding.

Sd Hydro, foot is good in boots. Still hard walking if I don't have shoes on for support. BUY GOOD BOOTS. Love my Alpine star Tech 7 Enduro's. Sure I would not have broke my foot with them on instead of entry level O"neil crap.

Damn i bet he wont save your life next time. Just take a video of it maybe.

Haha.I don't think I can top the last death defying feat..

I crash in front of Ken all the time but he doesnt know how to upload videos, so I shud be safe ..

OK- Finally got the video card from Axel, so videos will start posting as soon as I can publish. Lots of "boring"... As I was leading, not a lot of action of others. Got a couple... group looked good for n00bs :torch:

How cool to show those guys around much respect to the lead and sweeps of the group I would have loved my first time around lark couple years ago to have been with a group like that.

That was a good day of riding for all involved... Thanks for posting the vids bikeslut! Dualler... Where are yours??

How cool to show those guys around much respect to the lead and sweeps of the group I would have loved my first time around lark couple years ago to have been with a group like that.

First class set of guys as always. awesome videos BikeSlut.

can't wait to get out there soon.