Afry

Check out Shawn Baer's wild ride at Indy Pro Flat Track

Linko no bueno para mi...

Yeah, what Mikey said...

An error occurred while processing your request.

Reference #50.4d441160.1437081845.2595e07

Didn't work for me. Maybe it's just because I'm in London at the moment . . .

Crapo - your correct - worked for me earlier :(

I'm sure it's awesome for the one person that could actually see it...I tried a goggle search and ended up seeing a video of a shaved bear...dam

Its was awesome. Baer was coming around the outide hot . Slidig at a 90 degree angle ti the wall.

He got deeper and deeper into the fluff . He knew he was gonna tap the wall . You could see more and more dirt spray from his back wheel as he rotated more to avoid it. Till the inevedable happened . His rear wheel hit the wall gently . Then and he couldnt sliw down.. his front wheel finally caught in the K rail as he went over the bars. Then he was tossed over the bars flailing he tumbled and tumbled . looking like he broke his legs as he was tossed like a ragdoll into traffic . Somehow they avoided him and he just laid the like a lump in the dirt. Then he sat up and held his head in his hands for a second . Then got up five seconds later.

The forks broke off the bike and knocked the face shield off a passing rider as they flew in front of him (48 second mark). He was only doing 120-130 when this happened! Guess you need a facebook account to see it.