Bagstr

Motion Pro Injector Cleaner

oh man he redacted his home address.......... PS thanks for posting. FYI somewhat related this is the same type thing that ZipTy does with a company in Riverside they send all their FIs to. The ex Rob-accio and RipTyd TXC310R had a super clogged and ugly spray pattern injector in it. Its kind of a bummer that more bullet proofing we never did

"Unfortunately Rocky Mountain ATV/MC KR4/FAR-backed Thad Duvall was involved in a first turn pile up, and once he recovered he was struck with more bad luck with his fuel injector ultimately taking him out of the race." DirtBike Mag.

GNCC final race of '15 XC1 Pro class. These bikes are gone over to the Nth degree, and even they sometimes have injector- issues.

PS I just finished the Nat H&H final, which was OA won by a returning from severe injury, Ricky Brabec.....his JCR CRF450R Honda was equipped with a 41mm Keihin FCR Carburetor, Honda has not used a Carb on their 450 since 08 I believe. Johnny was there with the JCR van, I guess he wants bullet proof fueling for his off-road/longer distance machines.

Again I add

http://www.cafehusky.com/threads/new-zipty-in-tank-fuel-filters.79908/

My injector came back with an 18% improvement and the bike was running fine before and after the cleaning.

This one had a 47% improvement, and from what I recall, it wasn't running at all, or very poorly.

So, Somewhere between the 18% and the 47% is where they just say no mas.

Interesting stuff.

18% perhaps not noticeable to you and I, but the engine sure noticed it, "leaner", hotter running, inefficient combustion, poor fuel atomization, fuel economy changes. those items are factual with clogged injectors and partially clogged orifaces/spray nozzles as well

Reading this thread again I see that the injector that had the 47% improvement was not the one that actually failed on the trail.

I guess we really don't know if the used ebay 47% injector was running or not?

I wonder how bad Roger's (the one that quit on the trail) was?

Did that one ever get cleaned/tested?

My reading comprehension is getting really bad. :wacko: