Nope, it's Mountain Man Seth on DD's old trials bike. He came over and we went riding for a few hours today and did some target practice. Thanks Seth for coming by, I had a good time.

19245494725_18dd7a516b_b.jpg

19245485585_08d4a65c04_b.jpg

19239536682_b14729763e_b.jpg

19057842650_23121affa0_b.jpg

Well, at least somebody is enjoying it. :smile_anim:

Yeah, that happens with trials bikes. Not enough buddies riding them to keep entertaining for too long. Nice looking bike by the way. Looks like it was well taken care of.

Well, at least somebody is enjoying it. :smile_anim:

Yeah, that happens with trials bikes. Not enough buddies riding them to keep entertaining for too long. Nice looking bike by the way. Looks like it was well taken care of.

My problem is that my knees are too shot to enjoy the bike, and too shot to even start the bike. Otherwise, it would have likely gotten a decent bit of trail time over the last few years.

I hear ya, broken patella and now the opposite side has overcompensated and now they are both shot. And my back is a mess.

Seth was rockin your bike though, his only problem was not being used to the inland heat. Picked a nice day though, it was overcast and about 90F all day. Not bad compared to earlier this week.

the trials group is re-growing we are having a few in the crew now, my older/vintage '92 model Beta is in work as we speak.

Dirt bikes, private beginner/intermediate Enduro course, guns, cool dog, outdoor shower, huge motor/suspension shop with all the nice tools, and a cute baby boy... Spaugh's compound has it all! Thanks, dude, for the great day in the heat. And, Mimi, I went through the whole bike and found little/nothing that needed attention and the bike ran flawless today. Thank you (again) for the great deal on an awesome lil trials scooter - I'll take good care of it and put it to use! Thanks again and see you soon, Spaugh...

Dirt bikes, private beginner/intermediate Enduro course, guns, cool dog, outdoor shower, huge motor/suspension shop with all the nice tools, and a cute baby boy... Spaugh's compound has it all!

What? No largemouth bass? :ohno02::coolio: