George just dialed in my suspension. Heading to pv if anyone wants to join. On my way to pick bike up now.

Awesome! Wish I could go, but some of us don't live 35 minutes from the cul-de-sac :grrr: Enjoy brah and post a review!

Just finished ride the new suspension. Sitting in the truck writing this. All I have to say is... thats what I'm talking about. George at suspension 101 is the man. For the past two months I thought there was something wrong with me. It was like I forgot how to ride. The bike was throwing me all over the place. I was crashing everywhere. Even on simple step ups and rock gardens. This evenings ride was all smiles. Riding solo yelling "yeah baby" hitting things faster and harder than I should have. And the bike still tracked perfect. Thanks again George

Hey Seth when did you shave your beard???? Great news for Rev5, Dialed!!! just in time for I Da Ho

Have fun...George does good work

Yes, but does he have to be so brutally honest?

I asked him about a suspension work-up for my 2008 KLR today.

He said, "Seriously? I would charge more than your bike is worth."

Crap!

NOT!

I never said a word about the value of the bike. Just said it would cost some firewood and a pelt.

By the way didn't Fred Flintstone ride a KLR?

Any relation Dan Diego.

C'mon, George, you know I'm ribbing you. That was self-deprecating KLR humor. The only kind we have, really.

I'll get this old Flintstones bike over to you next week and we'll see if you can turn a $2500 thumper into a $10k Baja machine!

(For under $20...)

See ya soon!

Fred

NOT!

I never said a word about the value of the bike. Just said it would cost some firewood and a pelt.

By the way didn't Fred Flintstone ride a KLR?

Any relation Dan Diego.

Hey suspenders I have meaning to compliment you on the quality of your work, you fixed that goldish Kawasaki Meanstreak for me a couple of years ago with the warning that the fork was probably to damaged for the seals to last, well it was still good up till the third owner since then couldn't outrun a motorola the other day and now the bike is in a wrecking yard (again).

Cheers,

Uncle C.

this post sounds very familiar......to a comment hatched made today......