Chief Gunner

Dawn Patrol

I get up early and I check the site every morning and I have noticed allot of lurkers who don't sign on in the morning......so GOOD MORNING!

Who's gonna get muddy today?

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Hi Aaron. GOOD MORNING! :D :ok:

I have to look at a job at 11:00 today. After that who knows.

I'll be heading out tonight to assist out at Plaster city so Tomorrow I expect to get wet & Muddy :ok:

Well, it's perfect weather, so after breakfast I will go to McCain for some gritty, sloppy fun. :ok:

I'll be in plaster city tonight with Arron to help out in tomorrows race :ok: :D:D Enjoy the moment you never know what tomorrow will bring :D See you on the trail THE DOC.

Good Morning everyone!

Well....Should I swap back to Motard mode or go riding in some dirt this week / weekend?

I was thinking of riding the pig in Friday in dirt mode and then trying to find my way home via Otay since I get off early (11ish) :lol:

If anyone want to meet up with me for lunch and then guide me home pipe in

I've never ridden Otay...so if anyone wants to do this we'll throw it up in the who's going riding thread.

We can end the ride at my place afterwards for some cold ones!

:lol:

Good morning yerself :lol: . I wake up on these mornings always wondering why the work to fun ratio is so messed up. It should be at least 50/50, but it isn't. That means we have to put in way too much work time (say, about 40 hours or more)for the amount of fun time (oh....say, about 8 to 16 hours) :lol: . That just seems wrong.

Good Morning everyone!

Well....Should I swap back to Motard mode or go riding in some dirt this week / weekend?

I was thinking of riding the pig in Friday in dirt mode and then trying to find my way home via Otay since I get off early (11ish) :lol:

If anyone want to meet up with me for lunch and then guide me home pipe in

I've never ridden Otay...so if anyone wants to do this we'll throw it up in the who's going riding thread.

We can end the ride at my place afterwards for some cold ones!

:lol:

I have a change of command on Friday, should be done around noon. If we can work it out, I'm down for an Otay run.