Spaugh

new trials inkopah 1-6-08

Since my other ride was a bust I'll try again. Its gonna rain tomorrow but Sunday should be good.

I've know of a few new trails in the area (green sticker legal). Its all difficult technical stuff. I just need a partner thats prepared for really snotty terrain and we'll go. Anyone wanna commit to this sunday?

I may ride my TTR250 air cooled power monster for this one :)

9AM sunday out at the BLM sign off inkopah exit off I8.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Sounds like fun, but I dont think I can make it Sunday. I would love to ride there another day. PM. or call to ride on another day. :ok:

Craig.

hey hammer, it would prabably be too easy for you. You might fall asleep. :ok: The trail are somewhere near the "clothing optional" resort. We got lost out there not too long ago and found it.

Looks like the storm is coming later than they expected so it'll prabably have to wait until next weekend :D

the difficult trails will prabably have to wait for better weather, but I'm gonna go ride somewhere (maybe lark canyon or ocotillo) by myself if I have to. I'm tired of sitting around getting fatter.

If anyone wants to ride tomorrow(sunday), lets hook up and decide on a time and place. 619-990-0843

Hey spaugh sounds good I HAVE CABIN FEVER lets ride somewhere!!!!!!!!

Hey Tom, see you out at Inkopah exit at 9 :ok: Should be nice.

Meeting at 9:00 InkoPah BLM sign. See how weather is, and decide if we ride there or drop to desert.

Hey Tom, see you out at Inkopah exit at 9 :lol: Should be nice.

Meeting at 9:00 InkoPah BLM sign. See how weather is, and decide if we ride there or drop to desert.

I'll be there guys :lol: see you at 9:00AM.

papa 858-268-1862.

I'm going to try and make it out there too (don't wait too long for me). I may bring my son along since it's green sticker. If the weather up there sucks, we'll head down to Plaster City or maybe back over to McCain (although if the weather sucks in Jacumba, it'll probably suck at McCain too).

I'm going to try and make it out there too (don't wait too long for me). I may bring my son along since it's green sticker. If the weather up there sucks, we'll head down to Plaster City or maybe back over to McCain (although if the weather sucks in Jacumba, it'll probably suck at McCain too).

Where is all this "sucky" weather everybody is complaining about? I went riding yesterday and the weather was perfect. :lol:

Where is all this "sucky" weather everybody is complaining about? I went riding yesterday and the weather was perfect. :lol:

ya, the water isn't so bad as the wind. We were out at jacumba this morning and the wind was 40MPH. So we went down to plaster city. Thats when the bolt holding my front sproket on decided to come off. I had just put a new sprocket on and forgot to put the lock tite on. I torqed the crap out of it too, but still came off.

The others are off at superstition having fun without me right about now. :lol:

Too bad I missed you guys - maybe next time.

Where is the "InkoPah BLM sign"?

I had a very muddy, but fun ride from Bear Valley to Corral Canyon/Bob Cat Meadow and back.

-Steve

ya, the water isn't so bad as the wind. We were out at jacumba this morning and the wind was 40MPH. So we went down to plaster city. Thats when the bolt holding my front sproket on decided to come off. I had just put a new sprocket on and forgot to put the lock tite on. I torqed the crap out of it too, but still came off.

The others are off at superstition having fun without me right about now. :(Hey Brad sorry about your bolt falling out. You did miss a good ride thanks for the invite , You didn't miss the wind at the dunes when Alex and went up waiting for Doug to show up at the tower. Try it agin? Tom