Intermediate...no wipe outs, no head ons, ...no guarantee of no mechanicals though

What routes do you plan to do on this ride? I am still recovering from Baja last week but feeling the urge to get out and ride this weekend.

I usually start out easy, and ramp it up until somebody says "no mas"....last time, we did the access road, Kernan, 1, 5, 11, ranger, then Kernan back down. My bike was acting up, so it was more work than it should've been.

I'll do my best to clear Sunday for a ride, but it's a bit iffy. What time will you be meeting?

Got a tentative OK. We have family coming in so plans may change. 8 AM is OK with me.

It's been a while since I was last there. Where do you guys usually meet?

8 am it is...if your bike is plated (and they HAVE been checking) we can park at the oak tree right as Corral canyon dirt road starts. Plates, registration, license and insurance...if not plated, enjoy the bumpy drive out to where Kernan crosses the road, and we'll meet there

Im a maybe as well. Def trying to ride Sunday. Just got my new push/pull throttle cables installed and adjusted. Man what a pain in the ass that was. :tired:

Bikeslut I have my stock drz400 carb sitting on the shelf here if you need to rob any parts out of it to get yours going for sunday. I remember last time I saw you I believe your bike was hydrolocked. If your still using the stock vac petcock with no off position that could be part of your problem

I'll park the truck at the Pine Valley Cul-de-sac and ride to any specified location. I gotta get my money's worth outa that Adventure Pass I bought.

I'm plated so I can meet anywhere. Oak tree, Kernan Trail X'ing. Lemme know, I'll be there at 8 or earlier.

I'll be easy to recognize. Orange bike, Blue riding gear, White Chevy pick-up, extremely handsome rider.

I am out, wife has other plans for me this weekend. Another time, you guys enjoy the ride.

Thanks Rob...I have the WR petcock; the main issue was a gummed up main, and a faulty needle valve. When I reinstalled the cabr, apparently the float got stuck...all good to go now

That just means your bike is sitting too much and you need to ride more. Easy fix

That just means your bike is sitting too much and you need to ride more. Easy fix

boy; don't I know it... had some work stuff, and an injury so it sat too long. I'll get out there Sunday

OK, I'll do my best to meet you guys out there on time.

Have to leave San Marcos around 5:45 I think, but will try to fine tune my directions Saturday night.

FYI the rock n roll Marathon will be going on that morning so plan accordingly.

If the marathon makes it out to corral canyon I'll be impressed. Oh...you meant for coastal types.

I miss riding the trails of corral, just pure fun!

I'm a maybe for this ride depends on what the boss has planed for Sunday.

I'm pulling strings at home, but I think I can be there too. Green Ford with camper, if I'm there I will be on time. If you don't see me....DANG IT!

Radios this Ride?

My radio set-up was swallowed by a KLR rear sprocket...so...not for me...but I understand sign language, as long as you only use one finger

8 am it is...if your bike is plated (and they HAVE been checking) we can park at the oak tree right as Corral canyon dirt road starts. Plates, registration, license and insurance...if not plated, enjoy the bumpy drive out to where Kernan crosses the road, and we'll meet there

And Adventure Pass.

I have a Yeasu VX-6 but never pulled the trigger on a helmet setup. Need to start researching them again.

I have a Yeasu VX-6 but never pulled the trigger on a helmet setup. Need to start researching them again.

just route your cords VERY carefully. I'll bring my radio sans headset, so we can call IF we get separated.

as Paul said... yes on the adventure pass. If you have a plated bike, you can probably park nearby (on buckman for instance) and ride the short way on corral canyon road without a pass.

...I'll bring my radio sans headset...

what freq? Sunday Drivers will be out a little earlier but we'll meet up.