I will be back in town for my week of riding and want to set something up.

I don't think I'll be able to do the Desert Dash this year because of work. I was thinking of loading up last years roll charts, and some GPS info and reriding some of the finer points. Drop, squeeze, Split Mt, Fish Creek, AB Desert, maybe toward Superstition too. There's some other stuff out there too. Where are my weekday warriors?

Who wants to ride and when can ya?

Jon

I'm always open on mondays usually do lark or corral but always open for new riding areas

Jon, keep me posted....depending on the day, I may be able to go if I'm not working.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I am also very interested in your ride. Call or PM. me the date, time and meeting spot. Hey I am the boss! :D

I'M GOOD FOR MONDAY IF THE WEATHERS NOT REAL BAD. THERE'S AN OPTION OF STARTING AT BANNER GO UP CHARIOT OVER TO PINYON MT. AND OUT TO S2 , BACK TO BANNER ON RODRIGUEZ. THIS WILL ELIMINATE SOME OF THE BORING PAVED PORTIONS.

My trip got bumped back to Tuesday...

I'm in for Monday... who wants to make a plan? I'm totally up for Corral, if anyone else is...Jon; so as NOT to hijak your post...

It seems as though the have:slut, ozzy and racerbill available monday... rad, hammer are possibles.

If Corral gets too much rain, OW, Plaster or Superstition all work for me...

Sorry everyone, I have been unable to access a computer for the last two days. As of now I'd rather not ride on Monday as I am whooped after this last trip. But, if there's a good crowd out and the weather's right let's do Monday.

Corral would work for me, and so would my other ideas.

Who's still game?

I won't be able to make it on Monday, but if you want to ride Thurdsay, I'd like to get out and ride then.

Tom

Sorry everyone, I have been unable to access a computer for the last two days. As of now I'd rather not ride on Monday as I am whooped after this last trip. But, if there's a good crowd out and the weather's right let's do Monday.

Who's still game?

Who's still game?

OK- To set it up... I will be at Corral Canyon (Pine Valley exit) about 9:20... after I drop the boys off at School.

Ozzy, I can take you and your bike, in spite of your personal attack in the "troll" thread :D

Jon- If you can make it out to my house, I can save 30 miles of freeway for you. :ok:

I'll be off computer for the next two days, so Jon and Ozzy can contact me directly. If neither of you want to go, I'm still going... my numbers are in the cell number thread

I'm kinda thinkin that after this rain is finished those sand washes would be the place to ride. Maybe we can meet at Pine Valley and truck out to Banner and pick up the trails there and head toward the Desert.

I think we'd want to meet earlier than 9ish for that though.

I'm gonna call slut and see what he thinks about dat.

Jon

I'd love to go, but most likely won't be able to go until Thursday.

Rib

Finally got your card eh Rib-eye?

Glad to have you onboard.

I'll let you know about Thursday.

Jon

I'm kinda thinkin that after this rain is finished those sand washes would be the place to ride. Maybe we can meet at Pine Valley and truck out to Banner and pick up the trails there and head toward the Desert.

I think we'd want to meet earlier than 9ish for that though.

I'm gonna call slut and see what he thinks about dat.

Jon

OK...Laurie can take the boys to school.

i just got off the phone with hondapilot; I am leaving my house, with the trailer and Jon at 7:30... NOT going to Corral, but someplace else... Banner, down to the des, or OW, Plaster or Superstition.

Jon; see you Monday- Ozzy, give me a call if'n you want a ride... the rest of y'alls; I'll see you wherever Jon makes me go...

Bob

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I am out :lol:

The rain has bumped my start date on a job from last Friday to Monday.

Hope you guys have a great ride.

Craig.

I have to pull out the old roll charts from the DD. Right now, I'm not quite sure where we should meet. I'd like to do the squeeze, drop, Fish Creek, Split Mt, into AB around to Superstition. I've forgotten the name but if there's time and motivation left we could ride the area between Ocotillo, CA toward Canyon Sin Nombre, do that too, and back out to S-2 and then home. A lot of riding. It's a Combo of Day 1 and 2 of last years Des Dash. I think Day one was around 150 miles of riding....

I think somewhere on S-2 would be the best place to park.

This is a pipe dream of course and if it doesn't work out we could go back to Bob's and play Backgammon and watch Dust to Glory instead.

Rain is a possible factor in a cancelled ride tomorrow. We shall see. I am going to get home and plan specific routes in about an hour.

Jon

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I have to pull out the old roll charts from the DD. Right now, I'm not quite sure where we should meet. I'd like to do the squeeze, drop, Fish Creek, Split Mt, into AB around to Superstition. I've forgotten the name but if there's time and motivation left we could ride the area between Ocotillo, CA toward Canyon Sin Nombre, do that too, and back out to S-2 and then home. A lot of riding. It's a Combo of Day 1 and 2 of last years Des Dash. I think Day one was around 150 miles of riding....

I think somewhere on S-2 would be the best place to park.

This is a pipe dream of course and if it doesn't work out we could go back to Bob's and play Backgammon and watch Dust to Glory instead.

Rain is a possible factor in a cancelled ride tomorrow. We shall see. I am going to get home and plan specific routes in about an hour.

Jon

Sounds like a ride I would like. :lol:

I guess I could call in sick, but Tuesday would be better for me.

GO CHARGERS! :lol:

Ok it's a loop ride, start and end on S-2. Pinyon Canyon, Fish Creek, Split Mt. into Ocotillo Wells, Southeast to Superstition, Plaster City, Dos Cabezas, Canyon Sin Nombre, and a little pavement back to the trucks.

I'll be at bikeslut's at 730 provided I can get there without getting soaked. I think we should meet at the Banner Grade store and then truck out to the Pinyon Canyon trailhead off of S-2.

If it's a cancel I'll post it here by 7AM.

Who's in?

Jon

honda pilot read racerbills agenda it's what were going to ride,leaving alpine 7:30am you and bikeslut can eather come by my house or meet at banner store at 9:00ish

I looked at Racerbill's route and it looks similar to what I'm planning. I think I may have a tad more ground covered than bill may be thinking.

I have two tracks for tomorrow all stored in the GPS. I've got my rollcharts and maps all set. Let's keep the fingers crossed for no rain tomorrow morning.

If it is a rain delay. Let's work something out for later in the week. Maybe Tuesday or Thursday.

Jon

What day are u guys going ? I have to work Monday and Tuesday. If it was Wednesday, there's a chance I could make it.....but don't change your plans for me.

Looks like we're on a rain delay here on the coast.

I hope you guys that are still riding today have a good time.

See you on the next one,

Jon

Guest Hammerin Hammon

What day are u guys going ? I have to work Monday and Tuesday. If it was Wednesday, there's a chance I could make it.....but don't change your plans for me.

Wednesday would be good for me too. :lol:

Craig.

If it was Wednesday, there's a chance I could make it.

Wednesday would be good for me too. ;)

I may have to work on Thursday, so let's start planning for Wednesday.

THATS A LOT OF PLANNING, DO YOU WORK FOR A GOVERMENT AGENCY? OZZY, ALAN AND I WENT ON A RIDE FROM BANNER STORE TO ROCKATILLO, HAD LUNCH AT THE BLU INN. SO YOU KNOW THEY'RE CLOSED TUE. AND WED. SORRY WE DIDN'T HOOK UP, HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A GREAT RIDE ON WED. I'LL BE IN TECATE, ADIOS

Did you guys get rained on?

Glad you had a good ride. I'm trying to scrape together a group for Wednesday. Might be me, Hammer and KTMRad (if he can make it).

Anybody else gettin in on this?