Sign in to follow this  
captcham

Anza Borrego? Trail riding- Monday

I wanted to see if anyone wanted to do some trail riding in the dessert. Not into the craziness in th OHV areas, more into trail riding. Found some areas around Agua Caliente and the BLM land to ride, any suggestions. I'm riding a KTM 640 Adv. and am looking forward to some exploring but nothing to technical. Who's up? :D

I would like to go but I have to much stuff to do before I go skiing. Sound like fun oh also the bike has not shut off sence we fixed it! Thanks again for the help.

I would go, but A.) My bike is in the shop getting warranty repairs because it was leaking oil, and B.) I can't do Sunday, because I have to work. Sucks for me. I might be able to do Anza Borrego next Saturday if you're up for that.

:D Yeh it looks like Monday is the call. I am thinking of meeting out there at around 9AM. I'll update later as I'm not sure if I'll be camping and if so where.

Capt,

Let me know where you are headed. I will leave La Mesa at 0700.

:D OK I plan on being at the Agua Caliente Campground. Just look for me in the camp area, anyone else wants to go show up by 9AM. I think a nice ride would be Oriflamme Canyon and some of the other routes in the area. Grey Tacoma with KTM 640.