Sign in to follow this  
CVRick

otay ride 3-21-15

I am considering A ride this sat early? Not too tough.Any interest? start at pio pico or sleep train about 7 am.

I'll be at pio pico 1st weekend of April, you riding that weekend?

What kind of mileage and time you thinking about doing

I'll be at pio pico 1st weekend of April, you riding that weekend?

maybe

What kind of mileage and time you thinking about doing

60 miles 2 1/2 hours or so.

sounds good count me in

Is pio pico or sleep train better for you? Are you trucking your bike?

im in la mesa so in the middle of both, ive been threw pio pico a couple times so would like to start at sleep train. depending on the terrain i can either take my husky te630 or if you wanna do a little more technical side trails off the main bp and dirt roads ill ride out my ktm 525. both ill be riding down not trucking

Ok then sleep train. Ride either bike,I am nursing A sprained wrist so will not be doing anything too technical.

Hey Guys, When you say "Sleep Train", are you talking the amphitheater? and is there legit parking there? I typically park more near the Olympic Training area.

Thanks!

Yes Sleep train amphitheater is where you start. Its right across the street from sea world aquatic/sleep train amp theater. For parking it seems like right by southbay motorsports is the best bet and ride from there.

Yes Sleep train amphitheater is where you start. Its right across the street from sea world aquatic/sleep train amp theater. For parking it seems like right by southbay motorsports is the best bet and ride from there.

Yes ,South bay motorsports on street nearby.I can meet there A little before 7.What bike do you ride?

I should be there as well guys. Im parking on the street next to south bay motorsports. Did you guys just want to meet there at south bay motorsports and start from there at 7?

I should be there as well guys. Im parking on the street next to south bay motorsports. Did you guys just want to meet there at south bay motorsports and start from there at 7?

Yes for me