Sign in to follow this  
Crawdaddy

Mtn Bike/Dual Sport Combo

Bailout and refund

What spot did you have?

Work depending I may come up Sat night or Sun morning to ride with you guys. I'll cal ya Chris if I get home on sat afternoon.

Jon

R u riden mountain bikes Sun AM ? If so I'd like to join in, what time and where ? Hike a biked Nobel last weekend, my new favorite trail.

R u riden mountain bikes Sun AM ? If so I'd like to join in, what time and where ? Hike a biked Nobel last weekend, my new favorite trail.

My whole teenage crew bailed so it'll just be me and Kathy on this trip.......changes the game plan a bit......lollipop rides, hikes with the dog, wine, cheese......you get the picture :) ........outside chance one of my daughters and a friend or two may drop by on Sat......I'm not making any set plans for a time to ride or anything....

I probably won't ride all the way down Noble......maybe just to the last point where it crosses Pine Valley Rd. then ride Pine Valley Rd. back up to Sunrise Hwy, Penny Pines, and back across Big Laguna.......but that's probably more than Kathy wants......so I'll probably be more focused on Big Laguna Trail/area and few other little/short loops up top/close to camp.....shorter rides that Kathy might be interested in.....

That said, I think Erick, Don Johnson, etc. may be game to make a bomb run down Noble with you......I could unhook my truck and pick you guys up down below if you don't want the pain/climb back up Indian Creek.....

I think I will bring the 620ADV in the Toybox.....mainly because it's already there and I'm too lazy to unload it......also nice to have the option in case I decide to run to the store or something......no dualsport riding on my agenda.....also not planning bringing the Superhawk but that could change.........looks like a relaxing/LAZY WEEKEND in the mountains.......

My phone number is in Members only section but I'm pretty sure I don't even get cell reception up there.......

Erick, Don, Roger - thanks for coming up......

Erick - The 29'r is an awesome rig but time for a beefy derailleur hanger....

Crocket (AKA - Don Johnson).......you're a riding animal.....corral canyon AND noble.......you go boy!!!......hope you and your bro had a good ride in Idyllwild today....

Strega - Thanks for the solder fix on the 620......I'll check it out and let ya know....