SCHWINN

SUPERMOTO SUNDAY

Started off on palomar mtn ( nate harrison closed) down east grade and over to the Hideout for lunch. 3 BMW HP2s came in and parked next to me. These things are unreal big adventure bikes.After lunch they invited me along with them to mesa grande and down black canyon.(Pamo closed)black canyon was fun with the supermoto tires with good traction from the moisture still left from the last rains.Had a blast with these guys.Turns out one of the guys is the owner of BMW motorcycles of escondido,great bunch of guys and great riders and friends of ROXUS who also owns a BMW HP2. Roxus is a member of our club and also very smooth on a big bike.On a bad note a Mtn biker on East Grade on palomar mtn sunday died on the grade of a Heart Attack. East grade was closed for a while. EDIT OVER.

That is the first time that I have heard that a bicyclist crashed and died on Palomar. It seems so strange.

On a bad note a Mtn biker on East Grade on palomar mtn sunday lost control of his bicycle on the street and died, I heard he crossed the double yellows and hit a car head on.

It sure seems like your always around this kind of stuff SCHWINNY :D No wonder Hammer is paranoid about SM... :D

God Speed mountain biker dude :(

On a bad note a Mtn biker on East Grade on palomar mtn sunday lost control of his bicycle on the street and died, I heard he crossed the double yellows and hit a car head on.

It sure seems like your always around this kind of stuff SCHWINNY :D No wonder Hammer is paranoid about SM... :D

I didnt see it happen, just saw the aftermath and stopped to ask questions.

Sorry I missed you guys SCWHINN...once I got my hot water heater crisis :D fixed , I thought about trying to catch up to you guys but then Mrs. Gunner reminded me :D of some other honey-do's I've been neglecting :(

That's too bad for the guy on the mountain bike, what a shame.

I'll catch you on another ride soon!

Gunz

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I love to ride, but choose to ride were there are less cars. The more technical the trail the better!

Craig.

Started off on palomar mtn ( nate harrison closed) down east grade and over to the Hideout for lunch. 3 BMW HP2s came in and parked next to me. These things are unreal big adventure bikes.After lunch they invited me along with them to mesa grande and down black canyon.(Pamo closed)black canyon was fun with the supermoto tires with good traction from the moisture still left from the last rains.Had a blast with these guys.Turns out one of the guys is the owner of BMW motorcycles of escondido,great bunch of guys and great riders and friends of ROXUS who also owns a BMW HP2. Roxus is a member of our club and also very smooth on a big bike.On a bad note a Mtn biker on East Grade on palomar mtn sunday died on the grade of a Heart Attack. East grade was closed for a while. EDIT OVER.

I went to Bmw motorcycles of north county thursday to take the bmw hp2 out for an hour of fun,very different feel compared to our middleweight dualsports but alot of fun to ride. I am looking into replacing the harley with a big adventure bike. HP2 enduros will not be offered in 08, being replaced with HP2 sport and a supermoto version,I rode Bob Soraccos personal bike that owns the shop. Thanks Bob, great bike. :)