Temecula Tim

Friday 12-5- Temecula\Sage Area

Anyone in the NC or IE interested in riding this Friday??? If we get the rain as promised in the next couple of days - its gonna be great up here. :coolio:

Got your PM Tim, thanks. I won't be able to ride Friday but do plan on doing a ride Saturday or Sunday. If you can get out either of those days let me know. Thinking of doing a big bike loop south past Indian Creek campground and then up into Anza coming back over Sage/De Portola/Rawson Ranch, but I'm up for anything. :)

Got your PM Tim, thanks. I won't be able to ride Friday but do plan on doing a ride Saturday or Sunday. If you can get out either of those days let me know. Thinking of doing a big bike loop south past Indian Creek campground and then up into Anza coming back over Sage/De Portola/Rawson Ranch, but I'm up for anything. :)

Ok- have some plans for the weekend -may be able to get out Sunday afternoon as well- but if anything changes will let ya know.

With all the rain we got, its gonna be a mudfest. I'm gonna wait till next week for it to dry out a bit...

With all the rain we got, its gonna be a mudfest. I'm gonna wait till next week for it to dry out a bit...

Yep- I needed 4-wheel drive to get up the hill to the house last night- So I can't freakin wait.

This is what you will be missing :smile_anim:

post-15509-0-74530300-1417716600_thumb.j

post-15509-0-55037600-1417716614_thumb.j

Interested.

Plated or sticker bikes?

Meet up location?

Either is fine- I am riding from my house - about a 15 minute drive east of the 15 in Rural Temecula- PM me an email addy and I can provide directions and contact info.

PM sent

So how'd this go?

Conditions were great. Dirt was nice and Loamy and trails that were usually slippery than snot were like velcro -

had a couple of issues with one of the bikes, but still was way better than spending a day at work.

Hahaha. Issues with one bike. Which one?

I really enjoyed the trails. Thanks again for the invitation. Unfortunately, my bike came out of the van with a flat tire and I left my gas can in the garage. Many many thanks to Pedo Viejo for hosting, a splash of gas and the tube.

No photos but plenty of great sights.

The trails were great until my stator gave out on my XR at the exact same time that I picked up a nail in my rear tire. Random! Fun while it lasted, thanks for everything Pedo Viejo! Bike is back together with a new stator now, hopefully for many more years of trouble free riding...

Yeah. Those two problems at the same time were incredibly random, but it worked out for the best. Would've been bad to have fixed that tire only to not be able to start the bike again. Glad you got it fixed. Looking forward to the next ride.

definitely like to go out with you guys on a weekend sometime, it's tough for me to get away on a weekday

definitely like to go out with you guys on a weekend sometime, it's tough for me to get away on a weekday

I hear ya- I have every other friday off and even that sometimes doesn't happen.

You Vacman and I need to get together and ride - were neighbors.

After the first of the year things should slow up a bit for me and I will post up a weekend ride

I was just out there on Sunday. Warner Springs - Anza. Hero dirt after the rain. Love the terrain.

Would like to see if there's some single track goodies around Aguanga and Sage.

I also have every other Friday off. When you get a day off let me know, lets ride.

I just wanna jump in on this post. I also have every other Friday off. I live off of Scott and Menifee. Look'n to do some local dual sport riding with like minded folks. Sundays, I usually do a loop up Bee Canyon to Idyllwild for the Mexican Brunch Buffet, then past Lake Hemet, and back down Rousse Truck Trail. Last Friday I went up Rousse, came out on Bautista, went into Anza to top off the tank and eat. Then I shot up the back side of Palomar. 125 miles out and back. Hit me up and let's ride. I'm looking to go out again Friday the 2nd or Sunday the 4th.

I just wanna jump in on this post. I also have every other Friday off. I live off of Scott and Menifee. Look'n to do some local dual sport riding with like minded folks. Sundays, I usually do a loop up Bee Canyon to Idyllwild for the Mexican Brunch Buffet, then past Lake Hemet, and back down Rousse Truck Trail. Last Friday I went up Rousse, came out on Bautista, went into Anza to top off the tank and eat. Then I shot up the back side of Palomar. 125 miles out and back. Hit me up and let's ride. I'm looking to go out again Friday the 2nd or Sunday the 4th.

Ok- good to know- looks like we have enough IE riders to get some good rides together. Should be some snow up on the hill after tonight. I may be heading down to the desert for New Years- but was also thinking of doing a big mileage ride on the Tiger Sunday. will keep you in the loop.

Tim

I would be in for a big bike ride Sunday. I've been spending most of my time on prepping the small bike for Death Valley and the 990 is ready to go. :)

I would be in for a big bike ride Sunday. I've been spending most of my time on prepping the small bike for Death Valley and the 990 is ready to go. :)

too funny- I am doing the same thing- are you going to the ADVrider DV Daze event at the end of January? I will be there.

Sunday is looking like a Big Bike Ride Day. :smile_anim:

I was debating it but then the SDAR ride popped up so I was going to do that instead. However, I just made an appointment for South Coast Winery to review all the items they're purchasing for the new property across the street (Carter Estates) so I won't be doing the SDAR ride. I may try to get to DVDaze instead.

Keep me in the loop for the big bike ride...conditions should be awesome this weekend. :)

Tim