Reximus

Phoenix trails/ riding area

May be headed out to Phoenix this weekend. Does anyone know of some easy trails/ riding areas to explore, or know any mates out there who would show me and my (beginner level cousin) around?

Rex

Check on ADV in the CA and everything that's left section. PM cyberdos but don't follow him. He will get you killed. But he probably knows some trails that fit your mission. :smile_anim:

Go out to Cave Creek past the Horny Toad, turns into dirt and will take you to Sheep's Crossing, easy ride 40 miles of dirt to the river, but very scenic. If you want single tracks go to Swarrow Lake outside of Phx, plenty of trails to ride.

Apache Junction and the Apache trail (Platte) and the Queen Valley. :smile_anim::smile_anim:

I believe swarrow lake is Saguaro Lake... I did an adventure race out there once. Send a PM to azrich on this forum; he led some great rides for sicvic and myself, and has a lot of local knowledge

May be headed out to Phoenix this weekend. Does anyone know of some easy trails/ riding areas to explore, or know any mates out there who would show me and my (beginner level cousin) around?

Rex

I lived in metro PHX for 25 years. What king of dirt are you looking for? Scenic or just easy? A few-hour ride? All-day ride?

Sorry for the delay Reximus. Had a really busy few days. If you are still over here and haven't found what you are looking for, send me an email azsmith@pobox.com