paulmbowers

Sunday Nov 2... an extra hour of sleep

Vacman- what Paul said

Pfffft!!! I trusted you once.

Then you used my body as traction in the Anza Borrego desert when you ran me over!

Ryan-Gosling-The-Notebook2.gif

Apparently my delivery was a little too deadpan. I was just giving the leader some crap for slowing everyone down. As I like to say, if the fez fits!

This is an awesome trail, eh guys? Close up those gaps, I can see some space!

52757a2dbcbee.image.jpg

Bob, it sounds like you don't have the little C-shaped rubber dodad that goes on the clip. It stops all of those camera knocking sounds. Unless that's a tether I hear.

It's Axel's camera, and you're right...he said he threw them away...

Oh Axel. Call or write a note, via their website, and they'll send him some for free. Just tell them you thought it wasn't part of the kit or something like that and you tossed it.

https://gopro.com/contact-us

Bob, it sounds like you don't have the little C-shaped rubber dodad that goes on the clip. It stops all of those camera knocking sounds. Unless that's a tether I hear.

I never looked for that in the packaging . I just found it.

Lol- GoPro response...sounds like you are missing the C clip that arrived with your original camera purchase...you can purchase replacements as part of a kit for 19.99...

Lol- GoPro response...sounds like you are missing the C clip that arrived with your original camera purchase...you can purchase replacements as part of a kit for 19.99...

I tell you what, anyone who threw our, lost or does not have the rubber noise stopper can send me $20 and I will give you on piece. Then I will call or write Gopro and get one for free and be $20 richer. Honestly, I have gotten free camera cases and mounting arm kits from them and have known people to have similar experiences. They have great customer service. Of course that was a few years ago, but I have not reason to think it would be different. The company is only profiting. Just saying.

I never looked for that in the packaging . I just found it.

It really does eliminate the bottle sound.