Sign in to follow this  
Onanysunday

ramona to Mt.lugna to pine valley to corral canyon

looking to leave ramona at 7:30 to 8:00 ride to Mt.lugna down the dirt trail that leads to pine valley.From there ride the trail that leads to corral canyon.Ride at corral do some trails or what ever.I am very open to suggestion's.The trail is not to bad from pine valley to carrol canyon there are two ways that i know. One easy and one that is medium.Lots of fun either way.The leave time does not matter. You can meet us where ever u want.There is a new breakfast place in pine valley that is real good.This is my first post for a ride and i will just about post one for every sunday(that is my day to do what i want).Thanks and hope u guys can go.See u on the trail.

im headd out that way pine creek or east some where with a cuple older farts sun on dual sports.

but i like to storm CC also, maybe we could link up ... i will follow the post cuz i gotta get mine either way.

..so definte maybe.

sounds cool thumper i should be in pine valley around 10 to 10:30.not shure. i will be eating at the restaurant next to the frosty burger they just started serving breakfast.after that i will be going to corral canyon.does anybody know the name of that trail that leads from pine valley to cc?

Wish I could join but I have to work. BTW, there is a lot of dirt between Ramona and Pine Valley that you will miss if you slab up to Laguna. If you want some recommendations, let me know.

yes please let me know or u can pm me the more dirt the better just got new tires and want to say off the pavement thanks oracle.just read youre trip post that looked like fun hope ur ribs feel better

yes please let me know or u can pm me the more dirt the better just got new tires and want to say off the pavement thanks oracle.just read youre trip post that looked like fun hope ur ribs feel better

I'll send you a pm

Kernan Cycle Trail..

my buddys know all kinda dirt trails up north from pine Valley.. some of the old guys realy know where the dirt is at.. i will keep ya posted .. definitly riding Sunday..

maybe i can talk em into riding up yur way so we can show em to ya... they were still open to destination last time i talked to them..

what time you gonna be at that resturant? (i may join ya for grub).

they are at some kinda tea party meeting. whatever that is ...i can find out where in a cuple hours ...

I might head out there for the ramona/laguna/pv loop. Probably won't go down to corral canyon due to prior commitments.

It's also super hot by 11...hit 86F at 10:30 in PV today. Hopefully tomorrow will be cooler.

ok this just in... my buddy dave is gonna meet up at pine valley also...

id like to meet you at that "Majors "restaurant (unless you are talking bout a different place) for some grub if your going there .. so i shud be there around 10:00 am.

then after that we would meet up with dave in PV then go north to explore all the dirt trails over the river and thru the woods..that connect north towards your neck of the woods....

dave is real knowledgeable on trails and how to conect the dirt trails and awesome riding areas (probly some of pine creek or what evers up that way...) or south from there.. whichever

if that works for you then great ...

Sounds great I will meet u guys there at 10 I will some more when I get home. I have been at my moms house installing a new water heater and fixing a door.