Looks like BoB always taking the lead on the tire pinches. Maybe you should of passed the torch. Looked like fun!

Believe it or not; that wasn't my tire...I jumped in because the tire was so loose on the rim, it looked like a picnic compared to MY tires...getting the axle off was the hard part. Randy did most of the work

Looks like a fun ride. I live in the area, near the Olympic training center, and have been down there. All I see there are signs for "no trespassing", "no off roading", and the ever popular "environmentally sensitive area". I have been through there only once or twice and I don't usually hang around very long. Any of you ever been stopped or hassled by any law enforcement types for riding through there?

There are some signs...we did not violate nor pass any that I was aware of. next time, join in; maybe you could learn some new routes

Sounds good. I read about the ride here after it happened. :( It is a fun place to take a quick ride, with varying levels of difficulty. I'll pay more attention and watch for the next one. Thanks!

I think that mainly applies to riding off of the graded dirt roads like in the bushes and what not. If you look on a map there is a public road that runs the length of the area.

We passed a border patrol truck and had a BP helicopter flying around for a bit and no one said anything.

bowers knows...

HAHA I thought about riding though that when I passed ya'll but didn't see light coming out of it or know where it went so just kept on to the Otay TT.

We are here near camping at Bobcat right up the road from 4 corners. Please feel free to swing by on the early AM and help me get the guys up and motivated! I'll be up by 5! :)