bikeslut

early Corral "off the radar" ride

The Invincible's!! Nice editing

Here's the unedited version of "The Invincible Gang." I'm not sure why Auzzy chose to edit out the fighting scenes.

Thanks guys!

I'll pass on the reviews to Auzzy.

Log, you just jelly you weren't in the video. Ha.

Condition your body and mind to wake up early and ride foo.

Log, you just jelly you weren't in the video. Ha.

Condition your body and mind to wake up early and ride foo.

Both of those lines are an understatement. Things do need to change for me......definitely in the mind, body and sleep department.

While the early roll call was the main deterrent for me, my shoulder is still healing from my catapult launch a month ago at McC.

I thought it was much better, but after showing my kid how to do a cartwheel on grass, the pain told me another story.

And looking towards CC, performing cartwheels on the rocks was not looking like a good decision for healing. And you know how I like to perform cartwheels on the moto.

P.S. I see you executed a nice cartwheel of your own.

yeah; it was early, but like I said... 88 degrees @ 9:30. I was glad for the early start; everybody rode well, in spite of the photos. It's not so easy to get pictures of people on that singletrack when everything is going smoothly... Have to wait for an oops moment, then pounce

yeah; it was early, but like I said... 88 degrees @ 9:30. I was glad for the early start; everybody rode well, in spite of the photos. It's not so easy to get pictures of people on that singletrack when everything is going smoothly... Have to wait for an oops moment, then pounce

I've never been an early riser with ease. Actually the rising part has become easier, but the lack of quality sleep that has been my routine since having a child wreaks havoc on my early am riding skills. I solute you those who are successful at it. Perhaps one day I will acquire the skill do so so again.