mtnmanseth

Dawn Patrol Corral Canyon TOMORROW (Sunday)

REV5 is the proud new owner of a sweet new (to him) Husky - Rob's old scoot - so I'm taking him for a Tour de Steeps from Pine Valley cul-de-sac TOMORROW (Sunday). Kick stands up @ 7:30. Join the convoy.

Ok. See you there. Green jeep, yellow Suzuki.

Kenny

Good riding with you guys, lets do it again.

Definitely a good ride and thanks again Ken and Seth for taking turns sweeping . If I can figure out the fuel issue and change out my springs I will be good to go next weekend. I should have new springs by mid week.

Rob's OLD scoot.....

2013 Husqvarna TXC310R, fully modified and fresh bottom to top rebuild from ZipTy Racing!!

Looks like she may need a little bit of F.I. tuning, we are all over this issue. REV5 will be dialed in asap!!

Ironically REV5 is Ty!!!

REV5 is the proud new owner of a sweet new (to him) Husky - Rob's old scoot - so I'm taking him for a Tour de Steeps from Pine Valley cul-de-sac TOMORROW (Sunday). Kick stands up @ 7:30. Join the convoy.

bike is going up the ZipTy Racing shop on thurs for a full diag of FI off idle position or whatever else will cause the stall issue Ty had. fuel, fuel filter, injector, fuel pump, fuel map, valve adjustment etc etc . as well as new lighter springs for the new lighter owner.

Brappy...brap 4 storke style.

Seth and Ty, I'll have to catch up with you two on you Husky and Gasitygas on the next cooler temps round.

Ty, Rob introduced us at McCain. I was the guy who rode up on the yellow/blue Husky as you were trying out your new to you wheels.

Seth, we met at McCain after I said every time you came back to the truck, something like 23 times, when Rob was helping you with your suspension.

Hey Logroller,

I remember and we will brap it out as soon as it's cooler. The last ride got warm pretty quick.

Hey Logroller,

I remember and we will brap it out as soon as it's cooler. The last ride got warm pretty quick.

Yup, tis the season for headlamp trail riding to stay cool. Maybe not safe, but at least cooler than day riding. :skull:

zero-dark thirty real dawn raids,,,on trail at sun up pack up and go home by 1000 hrs. all summer long.

@ 0500 depart!!! woo hoo , guys my crew never takes a summer break, its just about going the eve before to be on site or getting up really early.

@ 0500 depart!!! woo hoo , guys my crew never takes a summer break, its just about going the eve before to be on site or getting up really early.

Okay, so you get up at 4am.