Oracle

Anyone riding tomorrow, Monday, 05/19?

So I'm supposed to me in Chicago this week on vacation but I missed my flight because I got stuck working the fire storm last week. So now I have this entire week off with no plans...Anyone have ride plans for tomorrow that doesn't mind a tag along? I'm thinking big bikes because I still have the paddle tire on my 530...but if a cool small bike route was going on, I could swap it out pretty quick.

Possibly...wouldn't mind riding the small(er) bike, but either works- what ride are you thinking?

BS, I have no agenda. But I'd be willing to slab over to Pine Valley and meet up with ya if you want to show me around Corral or ??? Definitely big bike for me now as I'm out of time, and inclination, to swap out my paddle today. I could leave Ramona around 8:30 and be in Pine Valley by 9:30 or so?

TH, don't you have Monday's off??

Ok- Big Bikes;Day Two, coming right up...baja2015 is now a local, so I invited him...or he's loco...one of the other, I forget what he said, but I invited him anyway...he only has a small bike and a smaller bike, so he runs point. See you guys tomorrow; have to drop the boy off at school, so if I'm not there either wait, or go and i'll try to catch up

Sounds good, I'll be there...

I'll wait......or tie a yellow ribbon every 100 feet letting you know we left.

As long as I get to be Tony Orlando, I don't care how they split up the "Dawn" responsibilities

Trophy, baja2015, oracle, CJ54X and I met...we rode...trophy had gastrointestinal distress, my KLR broke some peg bolts...we rode; it was fun. No crashes as far as I know...950adv, KLR, DR650, CRF450 and a 530something or other

.trophy had gastrointestinal distress,

What, no pics?

.trophy had gastrointestinal distress,

What, no pics?

Ck ur email.....

Eeeeewwwwww! Big THANKS to Trophy for donating two bolts for the KLR foot peg before he left- one was sheared off, and the other bent to hell. And those were the upgraded bolts! Another reminder that pigs can't fly "for a reason"

Great ride, I had a blast mobbin' the 950 with you guys. Needless to say, I'm a tad sore right now and I'm expecting tomorrow to be even worse...Good thing I'm on vacation...tomorrow is a pool day!