Sounds fun, but alas, my boys have baseball games. But the season is almost over...one more week...then I'll be down for some Saturday rides.

karlaeda and I are planning on being out at both those places early Saturday (probably Lark, then the Corral to Pine Valley connector). We'll be on the big bikes though, so I'm not sure you could keep up :laughingsmiley: haha just kidding.

I'll go with you Saturday morning. What time and where are you wanting to go?

Keep an eye out for all us yahoos stumbling around on Old Hwy 80 by Boulder Oaks Campground about a mile before Buckman Springs.

50 Miler race on the PCT Saturday. Start at Campground at 0500. You could see us all along Sunrise Hwy if you look to the North side.

Course ends right on the 80 so after 12 hrs of running some pretty dumb things could happen there near the campground.

Thanks for looking out and have a ripper ride.

I'm in! Where's the meeting point, and is there a good place to park the truck. (I don't really wanna ride from Mira Mesa all the way out)

Pine valley rd right off 8 park in cul-de-sac. Need Forrest pass displayed. Spark arresters and green sticker or plated bikes required. Not big bike friendly terrain. Kick stands up early 0645-0700 to avoid traffic.

Good riding with you Brian. Lots of time in the seat and you'll get more comfortable on that big Husky.

Kenny

Brian. Call me. Your cell phone was found on Kernan. I have it .

Brian. Call me. Your cell phone was found on Kernan. I have it .

Hows he supposed to call you if you have his phone???

Nice day today. Thanks for the ride

002_zpsbbb02efa.jpg

On the way up the west side of Bronco Peak

004_zps2a0e8243.jpg

001_zpse3fa588a.jpg

I had a good time, thanks to all. It thoroughly kicked my butt. Lost my cell phone, and luckily someone picked it up and returned it same day. The Lifeproof case saved the phone though the case is toast.

There is a reason for Leash laws. Not 5 minutes into the ride I almost took out someones loose dog, missed the dog, but managed to scrap most of the "new" off the bike. I know with the 6 other times it hit the ground the bike would have lost all that new anyway, but the way that first one went down is irritating.