Sign in to follow this  
Joliet

Husky TE 510

Today I went down to GP and put a deposit on a new TE 510. It should be here in about 4 or 5 weeks. Now all I have to do is come up with the money, and figure out how to tell the wife, the rest should be easy. :boast: :boast: Ken

Ken,

I guess I’m lucky. My wife doesn’t know the difference in motorcycles. I just hide them under a tarp and she thinks I only have one bike. A 1982 Yamaha 650 twin! (Gee honey I don’t know how those Harley markings got on my Yamaha). All you have to do is make sure she never sees a motorcycle magazine and learns the difference. :boast:

Congratulations, Roger

Today I went down to GP and put a deposit on a new TE 510. It should be here in about 4 or 5 weeks. Now all I have to do is come up with the money, and figure out how to tell the wife, the rest should be easy. :D:D Ken

I want to be first in line for a ride!!!!! STOKED FOR YOU KEN.

Congratulations! :D My husky is the best bike I have ever owned! No headaches, no problems, just lots and lots of fun! :D:D:D 08 model, new frame, etc.... COOL!!! I'm glad there are more husqvarnas in this group; used to be the strange guy here... :D

My husky is the best bike I have ever owned! No headaches, no problems, just lots and lots of fun!

And best of all no one bashes it - it avoids the my bike is better than your bike arguements that unlike Honda and KTM brands. Maybe with more Huskies around we can start picking on them. :)