I see a bunch of rides posted for the Piutes, but nothing local...anybody riding east County for a half day?

Need to shake off the 5 day conference cobwebs

I see a bunch of rides posted for the Piutes, but nothing local...anybody riding east County for a half day?

Yeah, maybe, but on the big bike. I might go overnight somewhere Saturday, but I'll see...

Yeah, maybe, but on the big bike. I might go overnight somewhere Saturday, but I'll see...

Just ride the small bike...i'll find a ride that's all downhill

Jk- sorry about Miss Priss...glad you still have the she-beast in fine running order

Let me know how your other plans shake out- if Axel goes, maybe you can ride his pumpkin...do you know how to work a clutch still?

How bout Saturday Lark or CC?

Moderately fast pace few stops.

How bout Saturday Lark or CC?

Moderately fast pace few stops.

Can't go Saturday- gig in San Marcos-thanks for the counter-offer though...that ride sounds perfect except for day of the week

I'm thinking about anza borrego 9:00am ish - 2:00pm ish. Moderate to lazy pace. No solid route just yet, usually park at Tamarisk campground and head north or south. Could switch it up some if there's interest.

I'm thinking about anza borrego 9:00am ish - 2:00pm ish. Moderate to lazy pace. No solid route just yet, usually park at Tamarisk campground and head north or south. Could switch it up some if there's interest.

I'll be staying closer to home...a week away for business, gig today, dinner business tonight...i'll be in the doghouse if I'm gone all day

Did you want to do road or ? If you are wanting to do mainly road I could be in.

Yeah- i'll probably head out to Lark @ O dark Thirty for a dirt-only ride

Just need to put some quick laps in, then get back to the family