SCHWINN

This Quad crash is off another site I use.

Karma bites hard and as Honda used to say in its adverts, Stupid Hurts. She purposly tried to roost the bike guy at the bottom of the hill and was showing off bigtime in shorts and a tank top on a machine with power that she obviously could not handle.....helmet and boots at least..... glad she may have only got some sense knocked in, no real injury according to the viddy.

That place has to be the last place on earth I would ever want to be and ride anything 4 or 2 wheels..

Karma bites hard and as Honda used to say in its adverts, Stupid Hurts. She purposly tried to roost the bike guy at the bottom of the hill and was showing off bigtime in shorts and a tank top on a machine with power that she obviously could not handle.....helmet and boots at least..... glad she may have only got some sense knocked in, no real injury according to the viddy.

That place has to be the last place on earth I would ever want to be and ride anything 4 or 2 wheels..

GLAMIS...The best place on earth.

She purposly tried to roost the bike guy at the bottom of the hill

Note the description on YouTube. That guy is her brother. I'd ride the same way near my siblings. :lol:

to all, have fun out there at Glamis and dont forget to roost your brother. This is 'Murica we all dont have to agree, its all good, just enjoy the ride.

to all, have fun out there at Glamis and dont forget to roost your brother. This is 'Murica we all dont have to agree, its all good, just enjoy the ride.

I agree on the riding part. No thanks.