Sign in to follow this  
KTMrad

Electric Motorbike Builder Does a Big OOPS !

:lol::rolleyes::lol::D

"...zero to 60 in .97 seconds... I'm normally the crewchief and, uh.. uh, owner, not the driver so this is going to be a little interesting to say the least..."

Dorks should not drive drag bikes!!!

:D:rolleyes::lol::o

"...zero to 60 in .97 seconds... I'm normally the crewchief and, uh.. uh, owner, not the driver so this is going to be a little interesting to say the least..."

Dorks should not drive drag bikes!!!

Amen to that. That remark pretty much sealed the fate of what was to come next :D:lol::D:o

What a Jack@ss. :cray: :cray: :cray:

I watched the electric drag bike grab the guinness book on speed. They hual and almost no noise.

Love to ride one. :D:D:D

He's a sure candidate for the Darwin award!!! Hate to say it...but when a person who knows better and does it anyways, deserves what they get. Without knowing the extent of his injuries and seeing that he was conscious, I'd say he is one lucky fella....and with that....I was LMAO!!!!!

Everyone has lapses in judgment. Most of the time they only result in minor mishaps like spilling coffee on your lap. This one was painful to watch and it could have cost him his life. Cut the poor guy some slack.

He's a sure candidate for the Darwin award!!! Hate to say it...but when a person who knows better and does it anyways, deserves what they get. Without knowing the extent of his injuries and seeing that he was conscious, I'd say he is one lucky fella....and with that....I was LMAO!!!!!

seeing your sig line, after seeing the video... I laughed as hard as when i saw the video...

speed... 200 mph in 1 second

scenery... a minivan, then an ambulance... i don't expect he saw more than that...

As far as cutting the guy some slack... it's all good natured ribbing (like when people reference helicopters :cray: ), and I expect as a motorcyclist, he would feel it deserved... getting on a rocket like that with no gear?!?!?! On Live TV? For every You Tube video of TP doing a double back flip, there are 30 of OTHERS crashing while attempting a backflip.

Gotta agree with Bikeslut :cray: With out poor judgement we would have never coined the phrase "Famous last words" :cray: .